Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP (4417 Views)

Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari / Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Look beyond APC for solutions to economy, Senate tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Going by the carnage being wrecked on our fellow southern brothers especially the ibos almost on a daily basis, I would like to call on all Yorubas especially farmers to get ready for any Fulani onslaught.

How?
1. Form vigilantes comprising the OPC/other interested folks. You can also involve the hunters. They are very brave folks.
Get vehicles, arms and ammunition and solicit support from the state govt and general public
All you need to carry arms is licence. Arms are not forbidden.

2. The vigilantes should run 24-hour shifts so that they are not caught unawares.

3. Fulanis dont attack with their herds. Hence, whenever you have successfully prevented them from destroying your farm by either attacking them or their cattle, expect a backlash/reprisal and prepare for it. Also, tell others about it cos they will not attempt reprisal on you alone.

Enough of mocking or taunting the ibos.
Fulani herdsmen don't care whether you are a muslim or Buharist. They'll kill you without batting an eyelid.
A word is enough for the wise.

By the way, where is ilawanson44?

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Controversialad: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Early Warning signal... Great, i.e if they wud undastand sha
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by tollyboy5(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
They recently killed some one at ogun state
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
tollyboy5:
They recently killed some one at ogun state

Where and when was that?
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ogun awitele ki pa aro
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by inkon: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
We should be talking of the whole South. We need unity now more than ever before.
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by MirabelArode(f): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
We yorubas can not fight the fulani, we must continue to taunt the Igbos. Even if the fulanis chase our fathers into Benin republic, it is the will of Allah! We need grazing reserve in yorubaland for peace to reign. grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Are you no longer itsekiri
MirabelArode:
We yorubas can not fight the fulani, we must continue to taunt the Igbos. Even if the fulanis chase our fathers into Benin republic, it is the will of Allah! We need grazing reserve in yorubaland for peace to reign. grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

Amukunmeko ni e!
Go and commisserate with your ibo brothers in Enugwu.
Very soon, Fulanis will take over Enugwu completely and render you village-less.
We Yorubas are well-able to handle the Fulanis.
Coward!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:
Ogun awitele ki pa aro
Beeni o
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by omoelesa(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
Mr Ipod,how market,

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2016
omoelesa:
Mr Ipod,how market,
Dont mind 'it'.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by allawizzow(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2016
sometimes ago, i remember how some
people from certain region always
found joy in any news from the
northeast regarding bokoharam attack
on innocent citizens. all this was just to
score cheap point in order to have
reasons to discredit the present
government. you will see them in
celebrating mood as if human lives
means nothing to them without putting
themselves in other’s shoe. even the
recent killing in agatu, we heard them
call the agatus cowards and different
unprintable names with questions like
why did they vote this administration?
so they deserves what they are
experiencing.
now the table has turned around where
the deer chases the dog, and the dog
chases the hunter. the monstrous
.fulani herdsmen has started their
rampage in southeast especially the
recent occurrence in enugu.though this
act is very barbaric where they
slaughter human like goat after raping
their women and then destroy their
properties. only a heartless human
being will derive joy in hearing such
news. my brothers from the region
have started calling for help from left,
right and centre, calling for the unity of
other southern brothers and
government aid. even though we saw
their mood during the mile12 clash
between Hausas and Yoruba traders
where some humorously said it a fight
of buhari and osinbajo’s boy.
my question is how ll you feel now
when others celebrate with your
predicament? should we pray for more
so we can condemn the government?
when fire is razing down your
neighbour’s house, it is your
responsibility to put it off. ifnot your
house ll not be spared and it might be
the next.
www.nairaland.com/3071273/hypocrisy-very-bad-thing-fulani

1 Like

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Super1Star: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2016
As daring as the demonic Fulani herdsmen are in their blood sucking conquest, they also know where their Waterloo lies.

Their forefathers were resoundingly defeated at Osogbo and made to retreat all the way back to Ilorin, in Ogun Jalumi. They were only allowed to stay in Ilorin because majority of Ilorin citizens as at then were already adherents of Islam.

In 2000, they were ruthlessly routed at Oke Ogun, which forced them to send a high power delegation led by Buhari to the then Oyo State Gov, Lam Adeshina.

Like the OP advised, we need to be on guard an opportunity vigilant enough, for us to send these souless demons back to the Fouta Jallon Hades, where they belong.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Alokendra(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Supported! Let all militia groups start getting ready. No one should be caught unaware. I'm ready to make donations if need be.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by omogin(f): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2016
Firgemachar:
Dear Yorubas,

Going by the carnage being wrecked on our fellow southern brothers especially the ibos almost on a daily basis, I would like to call on all Yorubas especially farmers to get ready for any Fulani onslaught.

How?
1. Form vigilantes comprising the OPC/other interested folks. You can also involve the hunters. They are very brave folks.
Get vehicles, arms and ammunition and solicit support from the govt and general public
All you need to carry arms is licence. Arms are not forbidden.

2. The vigilantes should run 24-hour shifts so that they are not caught unawares.

3. Fulanis dont attack with their herds. Hence, whenever you have successfully prevented them from destroying your farm by either attacking them or their cattle, expect a backlash/reprisal and prepare for it. Also, tell others about it cos they will not attempt reprisal on you alone.

Enough of mocking or taunting the ibos.
A word is enough for the wise.

By the way, where is ilawanson44?
Don't be reactionary. Attack is the best form of .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2016
omogin:

Don't be reactionary. Attack is the best form of .......

Well, from the way the herdsmen operate, they always appear harmless and peaceful while herding until they are ready to attack you.

You wont want to attack them in that state unless you are a heartless fellow.
It's similar to killing someone just because you think he may come and rob you at night.

Until a robber comes to your house, you have no right to attack/kill him.

It's the reason why unsuspecting security personnel get killed by suicide bombers no matter how armed they are.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by omogin(f): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Firgemachar:

Well, from the way the herdsmen operate, they always appear harmless and peaceful while herding until they are ready to attack you.

You wont want to attack them in that state unless you are a heartless fellow.
It's similar to killing someone just because you think he may come and rob you at night.

Until a robber comes to your house, you have no right to attack/kill him.

It's the reason why unsuspecting security personnel get killed by suicide bombers no matter how armed they are.
Say all you want. When you see all your loved ones in the pool of their blood , you will believe me. Attack is the best form of ......
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2016
omogin:

Say all you want. When you see all your loved ones in the pool of their blood , you will believe me. Attack is the best form of ......

Even the Bible says 'Resist the devil and he will flee'. It didnt say attack the devil...

Life is more of resistance than attack. You have to resist a lot while you go about doing your normal business.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by omogin(f): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Firgemachar:

Even the Bible says 'Resist the devil and he will flee'. It didnt say attack the devil...

Life is more of resistance than attack. You have to resist a lot while you go about doing your normal business.
Go read Nehemiah 4:14
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by chinchum(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

Only the yorubas have truly fought the fulani murderers to standstill.

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Super1Star:
As daring as the demonic Fulani herdsmen are in their blood sucking conquest, they also know where their Waterloo lies.

Their forefathers were resoundingly defeated at Osogbo and made to retreat all the way back to Ilorin, in Ogun Jalumi. They were only allowed to stay in Ilorin because majority of Ilorin citizens as at then were already adherents of Islam.

In 2000, they were ruthlessly routed at Oke Ogun, which forced them to send a high power delegation led by Buhari to the then Oyo State Gov, Lam Adeshina.

Like the OP advised, we need to be on guard an opportunity vigilant enough, for us to send these souless demons back to the Fouta Jallon Hades, where they belong.

I just learnt that there was a recent attack by Fulani herdsmen in Ibadan.
Enough of living off past victories/glories.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by wristbangle: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Sincere condolence to my south east brothers who lost their life during yesterday's fulani herdsmen massacre.

Every regions in southern Nigeria must brace up to thwart any further effort by these demons on our farmlands, lives and properties.

I can't deny the fact that these idiots launched attack on ogun, Oyo and some states in SW but the reprisal attack yorubas gave them will be recorded in their history that you can attack us and go scot free. Atleast I can reminder the mid 90's attack when fulanis/hulani were severely killed.

It is now an eye for an eye and a tooth for tooth, Igbos and other affected regions must arm themselves now to render these bastard useless else waiting for 2days fasting or government to protect them will not work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by HopeAtHand: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Super1Star:

@bolded got me laughing hard. The reason is, most Nigerians do not consider you folks to be valiant and brave, and with good reason.

The Oke Ogun routing, which is shameful, is more or less a reprisal on innocents, long after the attackers have left Oyo state.

Your home is your home, do everything to protect it, but dnt kill innocent persons based on assumptions or because of hysteria. Maintain the sanctity of life.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

@bolded got me laughing hard. The reason is, most Nigerians do not consider you folks to be valiant and brave, and with good reason.

The Oke Ogun routing, which is shameful, is more or less a reprisal on innocents, long after the attackers have left Oyo state.

Your home is your home, do everything to protect it, but dnt kill innocent persons based on assumptions or because of hysteria. Maintain the sanctity of life.

Yorubas singlehandedly resisted Abacha's quest to become Nigeria's maximum ruler and fought for the restoration of democracy.
Ever heard of NADECO?
So what are you saying?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by DaFlash: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2016
SE and SS should be thankful of their geographical location, the SW serves like a buffer zone and halt of power between the Northern invasion of the total southern region and even the MB but they the South eastern fool's took the halting of northern invasion ilorin as an act of cowardice by the yorubas

Fast forward to today they are now been hunted by the bloody invaders

This is the time for the South to put away our differences and unite for one common goal

[size=20pt]SURVIVAL[/size]
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by HopeAtHand: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Firgemachar:

Yorubas singlehandedly resisted Abacha's quest to become Nigeria's maximum ruler and fought for the restoration of democracy.
Ever heard of NADECO?
So what are you saying?

Abacha tormented the hell outta Yorubas (especially MKO) and Nigerians in general, no problem with that. But when Abacha was deemed a threat to American interests, the CIA nullified him. Why Yorubas want to take praise for his demise is surprising.

NADECO wasn't an all yoruba thing though yoruba elements held positions of trust in NADECO. That said, how Abacha relates to fulani hersdmen and their menace and my quoting of super1star to that effect is a mystery to me.
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Firgemachar: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I actually responded to the bolded.

HopeAtHand:

Abacha tormented the hell outta Yorubas (especially MKO) and Nigerians in general, no problem with that. But when Abacha was deemed a threat to American interests, the CIA nullified him. Why Yorubas want to take praise for his demise is surprising.
NADECO wasn't an all yoruba thing though yoruba elements held positions of trust in NADECO. That said, how Abacha relates to fulani hersdmen and their menace and my quoting of super1star to that effect is a mystery to me.

@bolded We actually gave Abacha tough time. MKO decided to remain in custody by demanding for his mandate rather than be set free and forfeit it. It was purely his call.
Didnt we chase IBB out? Was IBB ready to leave when he did? Then came Abacha and though he was quite brutal, we still overcame him. And we eventually got the presidency (8 straight years) as compensation.
Mind you, MKO outlived Abacha. So did Diya and co.

And NADECO was majorly a Yoruba organisation.

Mention any non Yoruba who was as vocal and active as Gani Fawehinmi in the fold.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by MirabelArode(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2016
chinchum:

Only the yorubas have truly fought the fulani murderers to standstill.
A standstill that put an Emirate in yorubaland. cheesy
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by babyfaceafrica: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Ok...warever
Re: Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2016
inkon:
We should be talking of the whole South. We need unity now more than ever before.

Unity My foot........ We didn't make Unity before and we are not going to make it now..

I think you guys were Mocking Yoruba's when innocent lives were lost in LAGOS.. Why are you calling for unity now when it's your turn...

I do preach that Unity before, but I can see that Unity is not in your Dictionary......

Fight For Your Survival.... No Unity In South... SS, SE and SW stands on their own since amalgamation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! / US Senate Report On Atiku's Corruption / Lagos, Abuja, Onitsha, & Port Harcourt In 2050 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.