Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,250 members, 7,860,578 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Thoughts On The Saga Between The Unilversity Of Lagos Management And ULSU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Thoughts On The Saga Between The Unilversity Of Lagos Management And ULSU (286 Views)

The Saga In Every Nigerian Examination Hall / The Saga In Every Nigerian Examination Hall / President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On The Saga Between The Unilversity Of Lagos Management And ULSU by Elcontedor(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
While I can still speak freely on the internet without having to sign any form, let me use this medium to share my thoughts regarding the state of affairs in the said university of first choice. The senate committee according to the information on the school website on Friday April 22nd 2016 announced the resumption of academic activities on campus but on very preposterous grounds. Quite frankly with respect to the opinion of all and sundry, I find it as an act of cowardice.

The protest that led to this decision by the senate was quite peaceful. The students body had hoped to seize the opportunity to get the attention of the university authorities to meet the demands of the students and make us happy as we have always been. Prior to the protest, life on campus had become unbearable, light was not constant as it used to be not to mention water (both to drink and for other conveniences). Also...
Read more http://saecarticles..com.ng/2016/04/my-opinion-on-state-of-affairs-at.html

Find more stuffs on www.saecarticles..com.ng
Re: My Thoughts On The Saga Between The Unilversity Of Lagos Management And ULSU by faithesco(f): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kpele oooohhh,it's better 2 keep mute than 2 die like a chicken

(1) (Reply)

Best Sap Webdynpro Online Training / For Your Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Chemistry / We’ll Go Nude To Protest Lecturers’ Strike — Bayelsa Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.