Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pregnancy Wahala - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Wahala (583 Views)

Positive Pregnancy Tests But Empty Uterus On Ultrsound Scan. Pls Help / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks After Pregnancy / That Pregnancy Thing Was In Cameroon Not Nigeria, Why Do People Lie Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Wahala by AizekB(m): 2:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Please Doctors in the house come help me out. My wife took in last month and as the normal pregnancy wahala, she falls sick often which people say its normal. But another thing is she experience pain in inside of her vagina that sex is a no go area. It went on for days that i had to send her for an xray since we are nt allow to take drugs without prescription. During the xray they couldnt locate any formation of baby inside, so the doctor said the pregnancy has scattered and it want to come out that is why she is experiencing the pain. And he suggest we pay so that he could perform operation right away. Removing that baby is the last thing in my mind so i now took her to a general hospital and xplain thesame thing. They ask her series of question and one them was if she experience any kind of vagina discharge which is no. We were send to the hospital lab to run typhoid and malaria test and also run a scan which the result were stil pending. But during the scan in the hospital, they also said they cant locate anything inside of her. So we couldnt meet a doctor uptil now since the result werent ready for him to tel us what the result mean. Another thing, when we got back home later in the evening, after sometime she experience a fowl smelling vagina discharge. After she clean herself up, she told me the pain reduce alot. So please my felow country people, anybody can gv me a hint of what to expect from the doc? Pls help a brother.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get Six Pack ABS? Don't Go Gym, Instead Try Ab Rocket Twister At Home ! / Africa Largest Online Healthcare Community / The United States Plans To Grow Human Organ For Transplant Inside Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.