Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily (11929 Views)

Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery / Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Production Again – NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Islie: 5:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Alhaji Idi Mukhtar, Managing Director, Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC), says the company will begin daily release of 2 million litres of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) from Wednesday.

Mukhtar announced this on Tuesday while receiving the leadership of the state Council of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) in his office.

He said the company would commence the supply to address the hardship faced by motorists and commuters due to the scarcity of the product.

“I want to announce that by tomorrow, Wednesday, Kaduna Refinery will begin operation with the release of 2 million litters of PMS to motorists in Kaduna and its environs.

“This will help reduce the hardship the citizens are facing due to the fuel scarcity in the state and other parts of the region.

“Sustainability of the product is another issue Nigerians will want to hear but I can tell you that with the available crude oil, we will be producing 2 million litres of PMS a day.

“I can assure you that all hands are on deck to ensure constant supply; we also hope Nigerians will continue to pray for it to be sustained,’’ Mukhtar said.

He blamed the scarcity of the product on some persons in the society whom he described as “bad elements’’.

“We have witnessed 13 infractions on our pipelines between Abuja to Kaduna from March to April.

“We are losing fuel due to activities of unpatriotic elements tampering with pipelines, and this is unfortunate,’’ he said.

Muktar, therefore appealed to the media to intensify campaigns against activities of vandals, stressing that it was time they (vandals) realised the harm done to the country through their unpatriotic behaviour.

He assured the NUJ of the company’s readiness to partner the media in public enlightenment to tackle the activities of those sabotaging government efforts to ensure steady supply of fuel.

Chairman of the council, Malam Muhammed Garba, congratulated Mukhtar on his elevation from Executive Director Services, to Managing Director of the KRPC.

Garba pledged the union’s support to the company through adequate publicity to ensure smooth supply of product.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/26/fuel-scarcity-kaduna-refinery-begins-2m-litres-daily-supply-of-pms/

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by LordMecuzy(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Are they producing all these litres in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by faithugo64(f): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2016
we cried for CHANGE but got CHAINED instead

chai which way Nigeria??

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Aliyeous(m): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2016
e go beta
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:50am On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin angry angry grin

All refineries producing millions of litres and there's no fuel in Nigeria.. APC and propaganda self cool cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by malton: 5:54am On Apr 27, 2016
LordMecuzy:
Are they producing all these litres in Nigeria?

Very possible.

Prices are sticky up, and it would take a great deal of supply to mop up the huge demand right now.

It'll be some time before the effect percolates through the entire economy.

17 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by DropShot: 5:58am On Apr 27, 2016
[s]
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin angry angry grin

All refineries producing millions of litres and there's no fuel in Nigeria.. APC and propaganda self cool cool
[/s]
Keep praying and wishing things don't improve so your wrong choice at last polls is justified.

We are very confident things will improve very soon. This govt will deliver the change to the surprise of haters.

And should your wish and prayer for failure be answered, na all of us go still surfer am. Whichever way, you lose.

malton:

Very possible.

Prices are sticky up, and it would take a great deal of supply to mop up the huge demand right now.

It'll be some time before the effect percolates through the entire economy.
Most of them lack ability to reason logically.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Eboski(m): 6:00am On Apr 27, 2016
I will be happy to see things change for good,
If we can achieve this in kaduna that means come 2019 PMB have my vote.
I am not against change cus we all are praying for things to be better not to play politics with it.
Let us live Parties aside and put hands together to build a better Nigeria for our children children's.
I am not a PDP or APC member.... just a sincere Nigerian

God bless Nigeria
God bless Edo state
God bless our Leaders neither PDP or APC
I don't have any other country than my country Nigeria I will continue to pray for Nigeria my country.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by SeverusSnape(m): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Keep praying and wishing things don't improve so your wrong choice at last polls is justified.

We are very confident things will improve very soon. This govt will deliver the change to the surprise of haters.

And should your wish and prayer for failure be answered, na you go still surfer am. Whichever way, you lose.
Not only him will suffer it, Zombies will suffer it the more.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by DropShot: 6:07am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Not only him will suffer it, Zombies will suffer it the more.
What about the wailing zombies like you?

15 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2016
@Dropshot

Where is the fuel? Mr Man.
Millions of litres produced which doesn't reflect on the streets

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by SeverusSnape(m): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2016
DropShot:

What about the wailing zombies like you?
As long as the word "zombie" is there, you're describing your fellow Buhari supporters.

We are wailers cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by SeverusSnape(m): 6:12am On Apr 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
@Dropshot

You dey mind am... He's only doing his job. That's how they've been lying ever since.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by DropShot: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
@Dropshot

It's easing in my hood which is a reflection of more millions of litres supllied daily.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by babdap: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2016
There is light at the end of the tunnel.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by ORACLE1975(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by 989900B: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2016
If only it will be sustained, and improved on.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by princemillla(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
@Dropshot

Impatient!!! Read the news again. It reads Wednesday.

12 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by omenka(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2016
faithugo64:
[s]we cried for CHANGE but got CHAINED instead

chai which way Nigeria??[/s]
This stuff's getting too stale already joor. First of all, I doubt you voted APC so your "we cried for change" is nothing but a re-echoed lie. Secondly, how does a refinery producing more fuel amount to "chains"?? Perhaps good news to you are terrible things that never should happen.

Una go cry tire. Three more years, and hopefully an extra four, to go.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by omenka(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2016
989900B:
If only it will be sustained, and improved on.

Exactly my thought. We need sustainability and not a one week on and one month off scenario.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by PureWays(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Slow but steady...

Order rather than Speed.

God Bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by 5starmilitant: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Kaduna refinery? I just hope they are supplying officially and not technically.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by omanifrank(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
korect

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by iwezor1(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2016
Its a welcome development....
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by hazyfm1: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2016
faithugo64:
we cried for CHANGE but got CHAINED instead

chai which way Nigeria??

When will you stop complaining?

2055??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by ozoemenaca: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2016
This story has been on since last week, no need telling us lets see the impact period

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by pat077: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
The masses are suffering and all they do is just promise and promise as if they are still campaigning.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
I hope those militants will not blow up supply pipes again
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by sweatlana: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Pls any info on marine training or dredging training in portharcourt or lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara To Employ Ex-Bandits To Combat Killings And Kidnapping / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu / Minimum Wage: Labour Slashes Demand To ₦‎500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.