Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses (29977 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash / Fani-kayode And Nenadi Usman Sent To Prison By Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by HolyHero: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
maoolakanm:
After all the yam eaters have vomited all they swallowed. Anyway those monies are well spent.
you are a corrupt zombie...
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by Kingspin(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Everybody should return his/her stolen money. I mean every looter.
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by dammytosh: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2016
patchsk:
Buhari the fool

Go and get a life.

Don't waste it trolling Buhari.

Remember that is what Daddy did too. That is why there is nothing to point to as achievement now.

He is a fool but makes decisions that is binding on your pathetic life till 2019.

I pray after 4 years history does not repeat itself. (I mean u not achieving anything like Daddy)
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by owanedo: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
HolyHero:
When will they start probing APC governors that used the treasury of their state to fund buhari's campaign
wait till 2019 if PDP wins they should do that, but for now just leave with it.

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by Okies27(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2016
telleyway:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/ex-finance-minister-refunds-n140m-surrenders-2-houses/
. The North actually destroyed this nation. 90% of monies stolen are by them#terrible
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Oju ole re.
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by Okies27(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2016
telleyway:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/ex-finance-minister-refunds-n140m-surrenders-2-houses/
. Going by corruption cases and money stolen,the northerners are the ones who have destroyed this country. Someone should do a write up on this.
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by Lectuwaire(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2016
HolyHero:
When will they start probing APC governors that used the treasury of their state to fund buhari's campaign
when 'll u become efcc chairman?
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by saintdennis(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
4Play:
This story is probably inaccurate but the glaring irony is that this ex-Finance minister, Usman, who is actually corrupt gets less criticism than another ex-Finance minister, Iwealla, who is actually not corrupt.

She is getting 'less' criticism because she agrees she embezzled...not the other one that is running everywhere preaching gospel

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by banio: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2016
HolyHero:

This your statement is tantamount to corruption

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by authority2006(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
HolyHero:
How many pdp governors have they probed? Coming from pdp sympathiser, is there anything like probe in PDP's dictionary?
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Well.... just the perfect cover for enugu herdsmen mayhem...

Well... nenadi would come out before tomorrow afternoon and deny the allegation...

Then expect news of another female.. they have noticed we are not moved with males anymore..

Expect dieziani/okonjo tomorrow or next..
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by DisGuy: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
4Play:
This story is probably inaccurate but the glaring irony is that this ex-Finance minister, Usman, who is actually corrupt gets less criticism than another ex-Finance minister, Iwealla, who is actually not corrupt.

Same way Sanusi gets more criticism than Emiefele...
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by fularm(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
okosodo:
We have seen things like this that have been denied before. We have now come to the conclusion that this government is a government of propaganda

you are a big dullard
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by pepigeorge(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
If I steal and u caught me and I return some or all is not enough punishment 4 my crime....
so if a kidnapper is caught and he release the kidnapped person, will he be set free.
so she has to return everything and still go to jail
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by 4Play(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
DisGuy:

Same way Sanusi gets more criticism than Emiefele...

Is Sanusi the intellectual or moral equivalent of Iwealla? Has Iwealla penned articles claiming Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria, a bizarre and bigoted argument, or made assertions of facts which could not conceivably be true (claiming that $50bn went missing which he calculated by multiplying the volume of crude oil produced in Nigeria by the price of crude).

Sanusi and Emefiele are in the same league, Usman and Iwealla are not. Sanusi and Emefiele were and are grotesquely incompetent and made grave policy errors: forex reserves should have been accumulated by the CBN when oil prices were circa $100 even if that meant allowing the Naira to depreciate as that would have curtailed the current currency crisis we are experiencing. There were no legal obstacles to accumulating reserves, merely a misinformed inclination to fix exchange rates at a price level irrespective of the costs (long or short-term).

Sanusi's claim to fame is the $20bn, a retreat from the even more crass claim about the missing $50bn, purportedly pilfered in an 18 month period. Is it not funny how such a gargantuan sum - 4 trillion Naira or 2/3 of the 2016 budget - is barely mentioned anymore?

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by brojoshua: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nigeria is still in serious trouble in that most of us don't believe nor know that there is corruption in the country and so the little fight this present government is fighting against corruption has no meaning to them and they are watering it down. No wonder it is thrives and looters and liers they believed in, because they are also like them, and so the wealth of the country has been drained for many years and the lives of the people themselves have been drained for many years, and I also see that most of us want the problem to continue.
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by 4Play(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
saintdennis:

She is getting 'less' criticism because she agrees she embezzled...not the other one that is running everywhere preaching gospel

You an internet poster knows for certain that Iwealla is a thief and your anti-corruption fighter par excellence who is in power, Buhari, has not deemed it fit to detain her when she visits Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
okosodo:
We have seen things like this that have been denied before. We have now come to the conclusion that this government is a government of propaganda
She is returning the money and common men like you who wail for free call it propaganda. Una go wail tire
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by Splinz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
And the media trial and propaganda continues.........
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by basadenet: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
You mean that women too they steal money........
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by saintdennis(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
4Play:

You an internet poster knows for certain that Iwealla is a thief and your anti-corruption fighter par excellence who is in power, Buhari, has not deemed it fit to detain her when she visits Nigeria?

Hmmm... are we in a military regime where suspicion is enough grounds to detain someone? Com'on bro.

Sometimes fact points to a person being guilty but without evidence you can only 'air your mind'

OK I put this to you: will it be possible for any topshot to steal in the buhari administration without "super ministers" like amaechi and fashola knowing about it?

If so much looting was going on during GEJ's tenure can NOI feign ignorance of it all? Our "finance minister and coordinator of our economy". #nuffsaid
Re: Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses by patchsk(f): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
dammytosh:

I shall go and get a life.

Not waste it supporting the bastarrd called Buhari.

I still remember that is what my Daddy did too. That is why there is nothing to point to as my daddy's achievement now.

Buhari is a fool just like my papa but makes decisions that is binding on my pathetic life till 2019.

I pray after 4 years history does not repeat itself. (I mean me not achieving anything like my Daddy)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.