Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Student Interviews For entry to The University Of Plymouth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Interviews For entry to The University Of Plymouth (1316 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Plymouth University Uk - On The Spot Admission On Saturday 14/07/12 / On The Spot Admission To Plymouth University Uk On Saturday 14/07/12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Interviews For entry to The University Of Plymouth by PDIC: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2009
Good Afternoon,

My name is Bayo Awesu and I am a representative of PDIC@the University of Plymouth in the UK. From the dates 12th of August to the 18th of August I will be conducting interviews in both Lagos and Abuja and issuing on the spot offers of admission to WAEC graduates for BA (hons), LLB (hons), Bsc (hons), BEng (hons) degrees commencing in October 2009.

For information on how to book an interview slot please follow this direct link:

http://www.pdic-uk.co.uk/index.php/nigeria-july-09.html

To contact me directly please refer to the following e-mail address:

bayo.awesu@pdic.plymouth.ac.uk

You may also wish to visit the University website at:

www.plymouth.ac.uk/pdic

Best wishes

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Screening Test 2010/2011 / Pls In Uniport Banking And Finance Is Under What Faculty? / Validity Of J.A.M.B Result Should Be Elongated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.