Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Owning A Ferrari In Nigeria Is Not A Good Idea - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Owning A Ferrari In Nigeria Is Not A Good Idea (1001 Views)

A Ferrari Collector Just Bought This Classic 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO For N25b / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owning A Ferrari In Nigeria Is Not A Good Idea by Sphilip1(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Source: www.techkibay.com

To all those ladies still waiting for a Ferrari as a birthday gift. Better refuse it now and stick to the love. If not, you will make your guy go broke all in the name of maintaining the car instead of you.

The name Ferrari is a big brand in Nigeria and everybody would love to associate his/herself with the awesome ride.

Fathers, mothers, even the children would love to take a shot of it or a shot in it. While some would prefer a ride in it.

At times I begin to ask myself; how do those celebrities who own a Ferrari manage to keep up with the attention?

I latter discovered that there are only two reasons why people buy a Ferrari

1. For show off (i.e. to cruise around town with it)
2. For the purpose of driving it

Whether you bought a Ferrari or you plan to buy a Ferrari for any of the reasons above, you better make a rethink because it could turn around and hurt you.

Continue reading: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/04/owning-ferrari-in-nigeria-is-not-good.html
Re: Owning A Ferrari In Nigeria Is Not A Good Idea by Kayharry(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Car Alternator Is Failing / Cost Of Toyota Avenses 2002 AC Compressor. / Detroit Police Chief Seeks Ways To Ban Atvs (all-terrain Vehicles, Dirt Bikes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.