Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Picture: Pete Edochie's Son Yul Edochie - I Was Never Involved In Any Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture: Pete Edochie's Son Yul Edochie - I Was Never Involved In Any Accident (1705 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Pete Edochie's Son Yul Edochie - I Was Never Involved In Any Accident by mydream23(f): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Pictures: Pete Edochie’s Son Yul Edochie Denies Car Accident In Enugu “I’m Alive & Not Dead, It’s The Work Of Fraudsters

Nollywood actor Pete Edochie’s son is not a happy man at the moment.
Yul Edochie took to his official YouTube today to debunk his viral car accident rumour.

The story which started from an engineer on Instagram soon landed in the hands of ‘copy copy’ Naija bloggers who added salt and pepper to it.

To cut the long story short, Yul Edochie has denied the accident rumour.
In his words:

This is me, Yul Edochie, I’m currently filming in the east, I was never involved in any accident.
This is the handiwork of Facebook scammers trying to dupe people using celebrity accident scheme.
I’m not really happy about some bloggers posting my accident story without verifying from my manager.
This has caused trauma to my family members. I missed over 100 calls last night.

Source: http://www.blebleblog.com/2016/04/picture-pete-edochies-son-yul-edochie-i.html?m=0

My father and mother almost ran mad, they kept on calling me to find out if am ok.
I was filming in the night.

They just put everybody under so much pressure because of the push from these bloggers.
Common guys it is not nice.

These bloggers should try and verify stories before posting them on the net.
I have a verified Twitter account and I was never contacted.

Re: Picture: Pete Edochie's Son Yul Edochie - I Was Never Involved In Any Accident by sinaj(f): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Aunty Linda take note lipsrsealed

These bloggers will jux be wishing death on someone sad
Re: Picture: Pete Edochie's Son Yul Edochie - I Was Never Involved In Any Accident by mydream23(f): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2016
I wonder my self. Just to get people attention, they keep on using peoples life to make money.
Re: Picture: Pete Edochie's Son Yul Edochie - I Was Never Involved In Any Accident by mydream23(f): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2016
They can still make money on their blog, by publishing a real and perfect stories
Re: Picture: Pete Edochie's Son Yul Edochie - I Was Never Involved In Any Accident by nuelzy: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2016
my mentor....
Re: Picture: Pete Edochie's Son Yul Edochie - I Was Never Involved In Any Accident by en0uwem: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pls, I need just 200 "likes" on Facebook to win a competition. And I know that you can help me to achieve that by clicking on this link:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1019111638159235&id=100001812256041
Re: Picture: Pete Edochie's Son Yul Edochie - I Was Never Involved In Any Accident by mydream23(f): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2016
No weapons faction against you shall prosper

(1) (Reply)

Holy Prostitute, HUSBAND SNATCHER !!! – Kemi Olunloyo Fire Shots At Dayo Amusa / You Have To Sleep With Directors & Over 10 Crew Members To Be A Nollywood Star" / REALLY? Naija Musicians Are Complaining Too, No Money Like Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.