Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,410 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria Is A State Sponsored Terrorist Organization? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria Is A State Sponsored Terrorist Organization? (691 Views)

Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria Is A State Sponsored Terrorist Organization? by jmoore(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria is a state sponsored terrorist organization?

Never in the history of Nigeria have we witnessed this type of violence by the Fulani herdsmen especially in the southern part of Nigeria. News of Fulani herdsmen attacks make more news headlines than Bokoharam.
It is disappointing to see a government that lacks the will to address this issue. The Federal government is quick to send condolences to countries that suffered attacks from terrorists while ignoring to console her own citizens. As the violence escalates all over the country, the Federal government looks clueless on how to resolve the matter. What if these terrorists/Fulani herdsmen are backed by the government?
Ask yourself these questions. Why did the army arrest Enugu indigenes who decided to defend themselves from these vampires? There have been several reports of a planned attack by these terrorists but the DSS, Army and the Police force never did anything. These organizations are quick to arrest innocent citizens who chose to defend themselves and even kill innocent protesters, while they allow the terrorists to kill, rape, destroy properties of communities. Should I even mention that these terrorists/Fulani herdsmen are now taking refuge in the Army barracks?
I have crossed the t’s and dotted the i’s, and have seen it is obvious that the Fulani herdsmen who are terrorists are sponsored by the Federal Government of Nigeria led by Mohammed Buhari.

Where is Mbaka’s voice when you need him most? Can’t you see the genocide against your people? What are the governors of southeast doing? What are their senators doing? God will judge all of you if you sit down there are feign ignorance of what is happening.
Nomadic farming has no place in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria Is A State Sponsored Terrorist Organization? by fiizznation: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2016
So if I were to go by your analogy, then it will be right if I say buhari has been the one sponsoring these herdsmen's atrocities from time immemorial. Like I already said, politicizing these unfortunate events won't help anybody. A proactive measurement need to be put in place instead of pointing accusing fingers. Just because you people don't like the president doesn't mean you should throw your brains away.

The Enugu governor was alerted that an imminent attack was about to occur, what did he do? Now everybody wants to blame buhari because he is fulfude man. I don't know, but there is something I have come to understand with these recent, bias report of herdsmen atrocities by the junky Nigeria media houses. Anyway that should be for another day.

Before it was the daily reports of boko haram atrocities just to paint the presidency black, now they have diverted their attentions to herdsmen atrocities. But the president is a winner and I'm sure he will overcome this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria Is A State Sponsored Terrorist Organization? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2016
fiizznation:
So if I were to go by your analogy, then it will be right if I say buhari has been the one sponsoring these herdsmen's atrocities from time immemorial. Like I already said, politicizing these unfortunate events won't help anybody. A proactive measurement need to be put in place instead of pointing accusing fingers. Just because you people don't like the president doesn't mean you should throw your brains away.
The Enugu governor was alerted that an imminent attack was about to occur, what did he do? Now everybody wants to blame buhari because he is fulfude man. I don't know, but there is something I come to understand with these recent, bias report of herdsmen atrocities by the junky Nigeria media houses. Anyway that should be for another day.
Before it was the daily reports of boko haram atrocities just to paint the presidency black, now they have diverted their attentions to herdsmen atrocities. But the president is a winner and I'm sure he will overcome this.
^ Another 1mbecile

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria Is A State Sponsored Terrorist Organization? by TippyTop(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2016
It is state sponsored.
Grand Patron of Fulani herdsmen (Miyetti Allah) is Buhari, consequently Buhari controls the largest network of terrorists in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria Is A State Sponsored Terrorist Organization? by SleekAboki: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
buhari is carrying out the script as handed down to him in Saudi.

(1) (Reply)

FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East / Man Climbs High Tension In Lekki To Kill Self / EFCC Surrounds Femi Fani Kayodes House Hours After Inviting Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.