Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Jude Okoye Shares Deep Words About Toxic People, Who Could He Be Talking To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Shares Deep Words About Toxic People, Who Could He Be Talking To (539 Views)

Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Shares Deep Words About Toxic People, Who Could He Be Talking To by Kyliegame: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Jude Okoye who is a an elder brother to Africa's super talented singing duo Psquare and also was their manger for many years until recently he stepped down due to controversial issues that sprang up, He shared the above words this morning on Instagram and though, he never indicated who the words are directed to, but going by the recent drama that the Okoye's got surrounded with, its safe to say he might be referring to a brother of his that he has fallen out with.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/jude-okoye-shares-deep-words-about.html

Re: Jude Okoye Shares Deep Words About Toxic People, Who Could He Be Talking To by doublewisdom: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Enough of these people.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shares Deep Words About Toxic People, Who Could He Be Talking To by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please may this not make front page

And it's "stay above it" not "stay about it". You won't employ pple to run your social apps for you. Goat die. You still dey flog am. Wida you?
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Deep Words About Toxic People, Who Could He Be Talking To by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
doublewisdom:
Enough of these people.

Thank you bro, i dont know what the obsession with this family is all about.. NO one cares! The idea of fixating our interests on so called celebrity who dont care about you lot is alarming. Mind your business a.k.a Be about yours
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Deep Words About Toxic People, Who Could He Be Talking To by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
doublewisdom:
Enough of these people.

Thank you bro, i dont know what the obsession with this family is all about.. NO one cares! The idea of fixating our interests on so called celebrities who dont care about you lot is alarming. Mind your business a.k.a Be about yours
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Deep Words About Toxic People, Who Could He Be Talking To by en0uwem: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pls, I need just 200 "likes" on Facebook to win a competition. And I know that you can help me to achieve that by clicking on this link:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1019111638159235&id=100001812256041
Re: Jude Okoye Shares Deep Words About Toxic People, Who Could He Be Talking To by optional1(f): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Another drame abt to unfolds.
Lemme jst sit nd watch wat nxt.

There is only one option in Mizz NL contest which is............... #Optional1 d beauty lies in d smile.

(1) (Reply)

Tee Billz Could Get A Year Jail Term For Attempting Suicide / Fans Blast Rukky Sanda For Bleaching, Due To A Throwback Picture Shared / I Have'nt Flown Economy In 10 Years ,says Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.