Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution (1158 Views)

Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. / Offline Navigation Map For Cars [reverse Camera,audio/video Recoder,tracker ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by Mavor: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
On a tight budget. Please advise. Thanks.
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by honmusa(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mavor:
On a tight budget. Please advise. Thanks.
Tramigo T23 is definitely the best out of them all with load of features and extra feature of anti-jamming functions
but if you cannot afford it go for VTS (vehicle tracking solution ) Call autologic @ 0806116316 if you need any of them

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by Larryjay4u: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
honmusa:

Tramigo T23 is definitely the best out of them all with load of features and extra feature of anti-jamming functions
but if you cannot afford it go for VTS (vehicle tracking solution ) Call autologic @ 0806116316 if you need any of them

Very correct. Tramigo T23 is the best in town. The features are real and no subscription.
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by oNj(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tramigo all the way
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by Mavor: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
honmusa:

What is the price for Tramigo and cost of installation?
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by Lexusgs430: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
honmusa:

Do you install in Ibadan?
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by honmusa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mavor:
What is the price for Tramigo and cost of installation?
Depending on the version you want to install ,there are track version ,fleet and magnum version (http://www.tramigo.net/t23-series.asp) also installation can be categorized into basic installation and advance and the cost varies from 45k to 60k
Call 08061166316 for more info

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by honmusa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Do you install in Ibadan?
yes we can come to ibadan for installation
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by Lexusgs430: 2:58am On Apr 28, 2016
honmusa:
yes we can come to ibadan for installation
Regarding our phone conversation, would update you on installation logistics.
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by lonelydora: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2016
honmusa:

Who is in port Harcourt that can give it to me? I need it for my new truck asap
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by honmusa(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2016
lonelydora:

call me no (08061166316) I can arrange an installation for you in ph

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by honmusa(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2016
lonelydora:

check for the particular series that meet your need
www.tramigo.net/t23-series.asp

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by lonelydora: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
honmusa:

call me no (08061166316) I can arrange an installation for you in ph

Will do that later
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by honmusa(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Regarding our phone conversation, would update you on installation logistics.
ok boss cool
Re: I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 30, 2016
■How would your GPS Car Tracker help prevent losing my car to theft?
Our Car Tracker ensures that, in the event of car theft or car-snatching, sending just one short SMS "text" message to our GPS tracker in your vehicle would absolutely shut down your car's engine. And, sending another short SMS "text" message to it would reply to your mobile phone your car's precise location, and speed.
■Are there specific cities or states, that your GPS car tracker works in?
No. Even when your vehicle is in the remotest parts of the country e.g all villages, towns, cities or outside the country e.g Niger Republic, Benin Republic, Cameroun and beyond, it still receives a very strong GPS signal (no place to hide).
■What happens if I lose my mobile phone?
Our devices work with any mobile phone that can send and receive text message.
■ Does your GPS Car Tracker come with any warranty?
Yes, it does come with a 1-5 year 'replacement-warranty'.
■My car is quite old, do you think I need it?
In terms of relative cost for what it would cost to get another car, having a GPS car tracker even in your old car would be a wise decision.
■Would the installation of your tracker have any side effect on my vehicle?
No, it will not. We employ highly trained professionals for installations, and our devices do not in any way either on the short or long term, interfere with how your vehicle works.
■Can it be transferred from one vehicle to another?
Yes, it can be transferred from one vehicle to another at the client's request.
■What separates you from the competition?
1. To us, this is selling a service not just selling a product. That is why we follow up to make sure your installed trackers are always active 24/7.
2. Ten years of flawless service to our several clients, and recovery of fours vehicles is a testimony to our reliability— we never lost one!
■Where can I have one installed?
Installation can be done at any of our installation centres spread across major cities in the country, or any private place of your choosing in the country.
■How long would it take to install one?
Installation takes averagely 1 hour, or less.
■How much will it cost to install one?
We have different types, at different prices. Kindly inbox us, or text/Whatsapp 08144758217 your car make and model, use (private or commercial), your city of intended installation and intended time of installation, and we will get back to you with the best and cheapest recommendation.
■How and when do I make payment?
After the installation is complete, and all features are tested working as advertised, then you can make payment either to our company's account, or our company's representative that conducted the installation.
You also visit our social media page to see what people saying about us
www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9a . Call / WhatsApp 08144758217

(1) (Reply)

Can Thiss Work In Nigeria? / Black Toyota Hilux For Sale / Correction To A Previous Post That Graced NL Front-page Earlier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.