Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani (697 Views)

Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani by Vivalavida99(f): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
#NIGERIA MOURNS IN TEARS UNDER THE HEARTLESS BUHARI#:.>>>{B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!

Westminster City Council has just approved the permission for concerned Nigerians(living in the UK) to organize the protest against the activities of blood-thirsty Fulani Herdsmen.

International media organisations(BBC,CNN,AlJaz,VOA,FoxTv,SkyTv and others)are also ready to cover this protest in central London on May 3rd, 2016.

We cannot wait for FG to act before screaming to the whole world.

Dress code is BLACK to mourn our departed compatriots.Please come with Nigerian flags but try to wear a BLACK dress if possible.
Kudos to Chidi Cali and great guys behind this global protest.

DETAILS LATER....@Zidon}...NB:.>>>Please,Join Them If You Are In The UK.The World Should Know What The West Clandestinely Supported To Foist On Nigerians As A So-Called "President",Is Doing To Nigerians With His Siblings.Sadly,TV Stations,Radio Stations And Newspapers In Nigeria Are Not Exposing The Senseless Massacres To The World,Cos They Seem To Have Been Compromised.Well,Thank GOD For The Foreign Media That Have Agreed To Be Part Of This Move.May The Gentle Souls Of The Departed,Rest In Eternal Peace,AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani by Vivalavida99(f): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2016

Re: Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani by SeverusSnape(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chai
Re: Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani by ckmayoca: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Some over wise ppl will call it biafra thing now like say they r not nigerians feeling the agony too.
Re: Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani by RareDiamond: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari is a tribal bigot and religious fanatic.
Re: Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani by White007(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Way to go!

I heard from a very reliable security feelers that the Governor called the IG first, but the IG replied back saying his hands are tied, that he should call Buhari. Can you imagine?

If this is not a calculated plan to decimate the people of the South, tell me what it is?
Re: Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani by Vivalavida99(f): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
White007:
Way to go!

I heard from a very reliable security feelers that the Governor called the IG first, but the IG replied back saying his hands are tied, that he should call Buhari. Can you imagine?

If this is not a calculated plan to decimate the people of the South, tell me what it is?

Really?
Re: Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani by MirabelArode(f): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
You want to protest against Buhari's brothers? I dey laugh middlebelters and southerners that still thinks that Buhari is not Presidiotic dullard from fouta djallon!

Where is kyase sef? grin
Re: Westminster City Council Permits Nigerians In UK To Protest Killing By Fulani by Vivalavida99(f): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
And why is that anytime the fulanis attack of the southern States, EFCC will discover some more looted funds.

#Rhetorical Question.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerians Living In South Africa Protest Fulani Herdsmen Massacre / President Buhari Set To Embark On Trip To London / Remembering Umar Musa Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.