Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch (1637 Views)

Buy Shoes, Belt, Wristwatch and lots more.... / Casio Edifice Stainless Steel Chronograph Timepiece / Get Men's Quamer Analogue And LCD Display Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch by louiziana(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Light stainless steel, fresh as brand new, I fall asleep with it most nights, simple unisex design. I reduced the bracelet to the size of my wrist, but still have the extensions.

Location is lag, asking price: 7K
Phone: 09080055150

Re: Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch by louiziana(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pic

Re: Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch by lanrexdo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
what is the brand of the police and what is your last price you are offering? I might need to add to my collections. do you have the complete case with warranty?? let know because i avoid replica in all manners.
Re: Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch by louiziana(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
lanrexdo:
what is the brand of the police and what is your last price you are offering? I might need to add to my collections. do you have the complete case with warranty?? let know because i avoid replica in all manners.

What's written at the back is AM 3233, It was gifted to me and I don't have the case. But I can call for it upon serious request, best price is 6k
Re: Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch by lanrexdo(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2016
This a serious request.. 4k offer with the whole casting and probably the receipt if available. so where is your location??
louiziana:

What's written at the back is AM 3233, It was gifted to me and I don't have the case. But I can call for it upon serious request, best price is 6k
Re: Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch by diportivo: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2016

I no need receipt,i no need casing

Where u dey?
Re: Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch by louiziana(m): 1:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Location is Isolo, last price is 5K
Re: Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch by sherif4owo(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2016
still available?
Re: Neatly Used Stainless Police Wristwatch by louiziana(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2016
sherif4owo:
still available?
Yes @ 5K sir, fresh as new.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Management System / For Sale: Used Malata M4 For Sale / Neatly Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.