Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mtn With Poor Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn With Poor Internet (459 Views)

Nigerians Storm Glo Facebook Page With Poor Ratings, Glo Removes Ratings / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn With Poor Internet by marvolio2000(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good day guys, Have you guys noticed that Mtn 3g services has been very poor for about a month now. I have about 8 gig expiring in may but not been able to do anything wit it fir sometime. The network is so terrible that to even open a webpage is difficult.
Please share ur experiences. From Warri to Benin its been a mess.
Re: Mtn With Poor Internet by lekjons(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sorry, but their download speed hardly goes below 300kbps on my phone in 3g and as high 1.2mbps
Re: Mtn With Poor Internet by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
marvolio2000:
Good day guys, Have you guys noticed that Mtn 3g services has been very poor for about a month now. I have about 8 gig expiring in may but not been able to do anything wit it fir sometime. The network is so terrible that to even open a webpage is difficult.
Please share ur experiences. From Warri to Benin its been a mess.
I stay in Benin and I get between 300kb to 2mb plus download speed.maybe u were using a VPN before either force stop it and reboot ur phone or remove ur sim and put it back

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Around Ibadan With Any Nokia Symbian For Sale At A Reasonable Price? / Network Providers Stingy With Data Allocation / Google Partner With Lenovo To Roll Out New Tango Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.