Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. (11365 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Tactically Delaying Trial Because He’s Afraid – Tribunal Judge / CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him / CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by jimi4us: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
divinecode101:
y
Y for yolobad
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by aare07(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
T
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Cocoyamu: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Well said...

The end justifies the mean...
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by blackwisenigger: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:
persecute or prosecute, all join, let karma takes place
Karma for what actually, and please learn to type good English. The internet seem this days like a place for every dullard with a phone

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by ubah84(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
the statement was made by who? name checkers pls help me. I hope is not black Israelite

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
blackwisenigger:

Karma for what actually, and please learn to type good English. The internet seem this days like a place for every dullard with a phone
look at this foo.l, must you quote me, gerraaaahia mhennn
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by 9jatatafo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
gigabyte13:
Statements by COLLINS ACHALUDA indeed, pls tell COLLINS that the prime minister of lceland and spain have resign based on panama issue but saraki is still sitting there.

Ask COLLINS if that is what is obtainable in the united state where he is? Bunch of baffoon sycophants

Do African leaders and public office holders resign?!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Cocoyamu: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
gigabyte13:
Statements by COLLINS ACHALUDA indeed, pls tell COLLINS that the prime minister of lceland and spain have resign based on panama issue but saraki is still sitting there.

Ask COLLINS if that is what is obtainable in the united state where he is? Bunch of baffoon sycophants

But you just read David Cameron was also named in the paper, yet he didnt resign...

Let Justice take its full and right course baba.. then he will go, if proven guilty.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by hayordele1: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Saraki must gooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by aurumbay: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Selective justice is injustice.

We don't want anyone jailed if all won't stand trial,there are people who have pending cases in court but have not been called to stand trial atall,now we are being brainwashed to think Saraki's dismissal equals justice..lol i beg to ask how Saraki has derailed this administration's achievement in a way with his position as a senate president,we beg to ask why those digging boreholes with 80million are travelling round the world and then Saraki...i ask again even if Saraki stole 2billion daily a thief is a thief if one is let loose why tie the other ? Where is the Ibrahim Lamorde.Why is the customs and ports authority's head not been tried.i think Saraki's the next sensation after Jonathan and some guys choose to ride on me to get a glow..I feel for the guy i told him not to compete for the position but he wouldn't listen to my political sagacity and unrivalled astuteness in political magnomocitamy..May God help us

Until we get a Nigerian where anyone that comes from anywhere can achieve anything or not be treated by where he comes from,whether it's PDP APC if my dad like let him resurrect we true elites who do not conform to the wiles dictates and lies of the media "propagandarists" would never conform or support any such administration..

By the way i'v not voted well over 3 elections so don't bash me i support no one i only support the truth without any form alliance or leanings

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by DemolaUnbias(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
You guys should stop saying this, just come to Kwara State whenever you are in Country you wld never have supported this man, either of the two words I knw it's going to liberate Kwarans period.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Excuzeme: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
gigabyte13:

There is enough money stolen/looted by these Criminals, to "rent-a-crowd"..... including a "Collins Achaluda".

But let it be know that a very high majority of Diasporeans want these criminals PROSECUTED & JAILED, because that is what OBTAINS IN DIASPORA.

COLLINS, now that you've "worked for the Pay", can you please lay-off?

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Cocoyamu: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
jimi4us:
[size=15pt]Tinubu leave our senate president alone. we stand by saraki[/size]

Lolz.... dude you are so mean!!

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2016

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by 4nobody4every1: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
[s]The calls for resignation of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, was on Wednesday, dismissed by Nigerians in Diaspora Group for Rule of Law, saying the issues are being deliberately confused to achieve the vindictive goals of some highly placed individuals. Reacting to the several calls for Saraki’s resignation, including that from another United Kingdom based group, the Nigerians in Diaspora Group for Rule of Law, said facts in the public domain clearly prove that the Senate President is the victim of persecution that is being made to look like prosecution for alleged corruption offences.

A statement issued by Collins Achaluda esq on the behalf of the umbrella body of Nigerians in the UK, United States, Asia and other parts of Europe, urged Nigerians to demand prosecution of public officers that are being accused of corruption as opposed to their being persecuted.

The statement read: “The supposed trial of Senator Dr Bukola Saraki was already concluded and a guilty verdict passed in the media and court of public opinion before the Code of Conduct Tribunal sitting properly got underway. The conduct of the Tribunal Chairman, Mr Danladi Umar, has clearly betrayed the secret trial that has been held with a verdict already agreed to going by the way he regularly suffers outbursts of rage whenever Saraki’s defence counsels table facts before him.

“Those citing the example of the former Prime Minister of Iceland, Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson, who resigned over the Panama Papers affair are being clever by half as they failed to also mention the British Prime Minister, David Cameron, who has continued in office despite protests for him to step down after being linked to offshore assets in the Panama Papers leak.

“Our firm belief is that leaders that are committed to improving the life of citizens must not cave in because of pressure from blackmailers who package their selfish interests to look like something driven by popular demand.” It asserted that Saraki would not have been dragged before the CCT if he had not dared to challenge the establishment’s attempt to impose another candidate as President of the Senate.

The statement added: “It has also emerged that the Senate President’s opposition to a planned Muslim/Muslim ticket was the main thing that made him enemies with those in the corridors of powers who think he had cut short their own ambitions.

“Politics should not be played like this. It should not be about abusing state institutions to score personal scores and to persecute those who out of consideration for what is best for nation refused to support anti-people concepts.

“The suspect remains innocent until proven in Nigeria but this has not been the situation in Senator Saraki’s case as his accusers sustain a campaign to boot him out of office for allegations he has not been convicted for. How can one be innocent when his accuser is both the judge and the witness?

“The Federal Government who is persecuting him has its attack dog, which is the EFCC as their ring leader while Danladi Umar, another jury who was caught red handed in a bribery allegation is the same time the jury to deliver a judgment to save his face. This is unfair.”

The group further warned that “critical national institution like the CCT may be irreparably damaged if they are continually deployed as instrument of oppression as opposed to anti-corruption assets that they are meant to be”.

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/cct-trial-saraki-is-persecuted-not-prosecuted/[/s]...........Shut up..... angry angry

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by wink2015(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
[size=40pt]Saraki deserved to be jailed after spreading poverty on the lives of Kwaran. [/size]
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Excuzeme: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cocoyamu:

But you just read David Cameron was also named in the paper, yet he didnt resign...

Let Justice take its full and right course baba.. then he will go, if proven guilty.

Liar!

David Cameron the UK Prime Minister WAS NOT NAMED!

It was HIS FATHER who was named.

Also, David Cameron did not FALSIFY DOCUMENTS relating to Asset Declaration or did he?

Again, David Cameron is not COLLECTING SALARY FROM TWO PLACES, WORKING FIR THE SAME PUBLIC SERVICE!

Again, David Cameron was not collecting the Salary of a Governor, when he is no longer a State Governor, unlike Saraki, while still collecting Salary as Senate President!

And we never heard that David Cameron, as General Manager in a bank (Societe General Bank) took LOANS that he refused to pay, thus causing the COLLAPSE of the Bank! of course, if he did, he would NEVER become the P.M of United Kingdom.

It is only in Nigeria that Scoundrels and Looters attain Public office, and use looted funds to buy "online defenders" and rented crowd!

Like you said, Let the law have its way and let him prove his innocence in court.

4 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by gigabyte13: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cocoyamu:

Did you just said David Cameron? Did you listen to his defence at the floor of the house and with BBC ? Pls do and come back here to argue it out.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by snoopdg(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Two folds of Nigerians in diaspora, one threatened to write his resignation letter on his behalf, those ones I believe represent the true Nigerians,

For this one's claiming persecution, they are biafrans /Igbos in diaspora, Pls let them be aware that the CCT doesn't try cases of persecution and saraki isn't before it for same but for false declaration of assets.

He should use his truck load of legal luminaries to prove his real case and stop crying persecution.

Nigeria is changing, people in diaspora should help build it so they too can have a place to call home
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by deandavid(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
gigabyte13:

Dont mind them, Donald will deport them soon, let them come and stay under this corrupt environment and see how not prosecuting corrupt people has made the Country fall to the level it is now.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by focus7: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
It is obvious the diaspora are not familiar with norms and ethics of the countries where they resides. The government officials in some those countries that were indicted along side with Saraki in the panama report has resigned. Why is it a persecution for the people to be demanding he to do the needful when they have waited for him to do and it is obvious that he's taking the senate presidency seat as his fathers heritage. I suspect that those diaspora are hired by Saraki agents.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
i guess they were paid by saraki to say that trash
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Oduyalerapheal(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
persecuted not prosecuted!! Who this grammar don help?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by DemolaUnbias(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Just come and experience what we are experiencing here surely you wld change your tune.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
jimi4us:
Y for yolobad

No, it is y for yiibo
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Splinz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sane minds already know this for a fact. Saraki is simply being persecuted; not prosecuted!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Kenmoris22: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
divinecode101:
You guys must be very silly!
So he is being persecuted for the money he stole!
He is being persecuted for illegally transferring money to foreign accounts!!
He is being persecuted for illegally acquiring FG house under pseudo names!!!
He is being persecuted for collecting salary as governor when he is a senator!!!!
You guys should just use your heads for once in a lifetime na
na only brain washed ipob youths is support ing the criminal called sarik

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Excuzeme: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello to EVERYONE!

Please DONT GENERALIZE!

There are two categories of Nigerians in DIASPORA.

1.) The Criminals elements who will "FREZZE-DIE", at any thing that has "blue Lights" like the Polcie use, even if it is just an ordinary Ambulance! Does the name Collins sound familiar? shocked shocked grin grin

2.) The Proud Ones who do Nigeria proud and some of them Work within the Justice Departments of their Host Country. undecided undecided
These ones want Nigeria to be good, have stable electricity, smooth roads, sound health-care system like they are used to abroad, so they can bring their children back home.... and they know that it is the likes of Saraki who loot public funds, that is preventing them from doing so.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by aurumbay: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
I wonder why Oby is,she's supposed to be leading this anti Saraki rally as she helped some pulled some down,abi the one round she got has gotten her so satisfied ?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by fizufizy: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Look at the name well and you will discover that collins is just a BIAFOOL

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by mildteddy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
gigabyte13:
Statements by COLLINS ACHALUDA indeed, pls tell COLLINS that the prime minister of lceland and spain have both resigned based on panama issue but saraki is still sitting there, as if, it is his birthright.

I told him bro.

He asked me to ask you this question:
"Why haven't the President resigned over his gross incompetence in safeguarding the lives of citizens from Fulani terrorists, and the petroleum minister too; over the incessant fuel scarcity plaguing the country..."

Typical Nigerian response, if you ask me. (Answering questions with question.)
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. by Akiika: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
A statement issued by Collins Achaluda esq on the behalf of the umbrella body of Nigerians in the UK, United States, Asia and other parts of Europe, urged Nigerians to demand prosecution of public officers that are being accused of corruption as opposed to their being persecuted.

May "shoponan" and "amadioha" simultaneously strike anybody that issue statement on my behalf that i did not approve.
Who are these faceless diasporans? Who is Collins Achaluda? who are the members of the group? Let them raise a petition and lets see how many of their members will sign it. Why can't they just prove that Saraki is innocent before making noise that he is being persecuted, why has he been trying to frustrate the case if he is indeed innocent. He is going down if found guilty, and anyone is welcome to go with him.
Awon "alatenuje" omo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspense, Last Minute Thrills As Ondo Picks New Governor / MEND Backs Reps Summon Of Jonathan Over Malabu Oil Deal / FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.