Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. (832 Views)

14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. / Real Estate boom In South East As Easterners Return Home / Addressing Injustices Inherent In Mamman Nasir's Boundary Adjustment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by PRXPERT: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Can someone explain to me why students from Eastern universities will have to cough out 40k for student visa, whereas Northern and Western nigeria pay paltry of 10k.. Please any justifiable reason??
enough of these injustices...
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by chumaster(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na today you dey realise am?
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by PRXPERT: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
chumaster:
Na today you dey realise am?
yes ooh!! why is it like that? I don't like injustice!
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by chumaster(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
PRXPERT:
yes ooh!! why is it like that? I don't like injustice!
ok, you may well ask why fulaniherdsmen have been killing and raping people, moving around with riffles and security agents aren't arresting them but when the victims try to repel them, the security agent will swing into full action
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by MirabelArode(f): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't understand. Please expantiate.
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by PRXPERT: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
MirabelArode:
I don't understand. Please expantiate.

As an easterner, if you graduate from Eastern university,and you want to buy student visa you will pay 40k while students from north and west pay 10k
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by blackmatter007: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
What kind of babaric system is that
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by mikolo80: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
PRXPERT:
As an easterner, if you graduate from Eastern university,and you want to buy student visa you will pay 40k while students from north and west pay 10k
pay to who?nigeria de give visa to indigenes again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by Jorussia(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
PRXPERT:
Can someone explain to me why students from Eastern universities will have to cough out 40k for student visa, whereas Northern and Western nigeria pay paltry of 10k.. Please any justifiable reason??
enough of these injustices...
Bros show us evidence to back up your claim.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by idensko(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
mikolo80:
Wallahi even me no understand wetin dis guy dey talk.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by PRXPERT: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
mikolo80:
if you read my topic you will understand... I'm also asking why is it like that!!! I'm curious to know why people should pay higher than others
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by mikolo80: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
PRXPERT:
if you read my topic you will understand... I'm also asking why is it like that!!! I'm curious to know why people should pay higher than others
demand and supply and you did not mention who was giving the visa
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by mikolo80: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
idensko:

Wallahi even me no understand wetin dis guy dey talk.
I jus de look am
Re: One Of The Many Injustices Against Easterners In Nigeria. by kayfra: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stupid OP. Student visa for what country? To study in Nigeria?

They should charge you 200k for your lack of articulation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Fantastically Corrupt Country? Dino Melaye Asks And Gets Reply / Funny: Read The Promises Of Buhari B4 Election And What He Is Doing Now / Biafra Cannot Be Achieved Through Mere Demonstrations- Chekwas Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.