Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira (12837 Views)

The Most Under-rated Way Of Making Millions With Ease In Nigeria. / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / What Is Devaluation Of Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by promisechild(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Welcome on board. Education is one of the fastest growing sectors in Nigeria and as such the demand for it is high. Do you know by organizing tutorials for waec and jamb students yearly you can make a fortune out of it. Establishing a public tutorial is not expensive and difficult because you don't need accreditation from any agencies or whatsoever.

Our outline on this business will be as follows

1. materials needed

2. how to get teachers

3.mode of payment of teachers

4.how to get students

5 how to maintain your students

6. other sources of income within this business.

I need 3 comments before I continue.
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by saintchibu(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
promisechild:
Welcome on board. Education is one of the fastest growing sectors in Nigeria and as such the demand for it is high. Do you know by organizing tutorials for waec and jamb students yearly you can make a fortune out of it. Establishing a public tutorial is not expensive and difficult because you don't need accreditation from any agencies or whatsoever.

Our outline on this business will be as follows

1. materials needed

2. how to get teachers

3.mode of payment of teachers

4.how to get students

5 how to maintain your students

6. other sources of income within this business.

I need 3 comments before I continue.
Chai! Kontinu
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by Swissheart(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Continue pls
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by Letusreason: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pls continue.
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by Dean13(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wating anxiously[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by jaywize(f): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Continue please
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by timmyblast(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'm all ears
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by rejoice2474: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
pls continue
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by promisechild(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Resources/Materials needed

like I said earlier on with little capital you can start up a public tutorial centre with a little capital. This little capital needed depends on your ability to be prudent in spending. First and foremost before you start that tutorial centre of yours you need an open space in a good location though location is not a problem in tutorial business because your clients will surely locate you even though you are sited in sambisa forest for the fact you are result orientated in your Centre. The most challenging aspect of this business is access to a venue or an open space but that shouldn't be a problem to those who see opportunities in things.
you can start this business straight from your compound if u have an open space therein . Having secured a space call a carpenter to help u construct some wooden chairs(benches) which a table should be attached to each chair back so your venue wouldn't be jam packed. You also need 3 boards. if you are using a straight single space you are meant to divide this space into two with one of the marker boards.

the summary of this

1.you need a space not necessarily a rented one you can use your compound if it has an open space.

2. call a carpenter to construct some chairs for you, 10 long benches with a table attach to it back would not cost you up to N18,000. these amount of chairs is just for a start you get more as your students turn up

3. Get 3 marker boards. one to divide the space into two classes if two lectures are too hold at the same time and other two for lectures.

if you can get these things then you are in to making your cool cash monthly

tutorial money is cool.....
l
to be continued

3 Likes

Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by papindinho(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2016
I should think about this o
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by mascotblaze(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2016
This is an eye opener. A great money bag
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by promisechild(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
Lesson 2

The life of a man is his heart likewise the life of a tutorial business is the teachers. Teachers are indispensable in this tutorial business. In this business you don't have problem looking for teachers around because immediately you start your tutorial centre a lot of applications will start rolling in but the issue is getting good teachers because the good your teachers are the more the students you have and likewise the more you visit the bank, you know what I meant by this....... This tutorial business of a thing is like a referral business u must supervise the activities of your teachers well by making sure they teach in accordance with what is in the syllabus, to crown it all respect is reciprocal you must respect your teachers because they are the one that Will keep you in business.

you must also know that the way or approach in teaching in tutorial centre is quite different from that of the school. Research shows that students that attend extra morale lesson do more better than their counterparts who attend school only. This is made possible because these students that attend extra morale lesson learn at ease without any form of intimidation.

In selecting your teachers please focus on abilities and not certificates I noticed that some graduates with enormous certificates are empty barrel they have these certificates but they can not deliver. I am a typical example of a person who was coaching students for jamb while I was also writing this same exam but the fact is that the person I worked for saw these potentialities in me by giving me the privilege to become a tutor in his centre.. I am not saying you should not employ graduates, please do employ them because your students need their experiences, all I was just trying to say is that you should adopt the utilitarian principle in this business.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by maeshal(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Please continue this post
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by infogenius(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice one op.
Ride on
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by promisechild(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
I will surely finish what I have started.
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by aspirer01: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
promisechild:
I will surely finish what I have started.

I'm enjoying your class
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by dsams: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
you are good kip it up!
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by promisechild(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lesson 3

A tree that can not bear fruits is useless and as such if your centre don't produce results you definitely going to be out of the business. You need to go extra miles to make your students pass whether by crook or by hook. It is your results that bring clients to your centre. No parents would like to enrol their ward in an extral morale class where results are not produced. Tutorial business do not need much radical advertisement strategy as many people assumed though in your first year you need to create awareness for your business by pasting posters in all nooks and crannies of your environment. Always target the street closer to you and not the one 100kilometres from you. The probability of those living around you coming to your centre is high than those living far away though students faraway could turn up too. Research shows that parents and students love comfortability and usually go to lecture centres closer to them. In Subsequent years you may not need to advertise radically because most of your clients or students parse will be from the basis of referral. That is why the keyword of this business is "result oriented"

My next lecture will focus on other things in this business that will fetch you millions of naira within 6months.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by promisechild(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Any student in the house.....
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by maeshal(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yes
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by God4memi: 1:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Attentively following
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by onyenuel: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
why d break in your post na
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by MarVeL20(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
YES. please continue and thank you.
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by darexkey(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Most startups and businesses fail to secure funding because they don't know how to create a captivating Executive Summary and well detailed financial projections to present their ideas, businesses or start-ups. They fail to get investors because their Executive Summary is boring and doesn't captivate the interest or attention of an investor.

We will work closely with you to understand your goals and vision, research your markets and competitors, develop your business plan and create a very catchy Executive Summary. We will help you refine your business model, identify your most profitable customers, and how your sales projections can be improved. We provide an objective view, so your final business plan makes a statement that projects confidence and attracts investors.

Our custom business plans include but not limited to the following:
Executive Summary, Mission Statement, Keys to Success, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Objectives, Market Analysis Summary, Target Market Segment Strategy, Competitive Edge & Analysis, Competitive Summary, Projected Profit And Loss, Cash Flow, ProForma, Projected Balance Sheet, Balance Sheet, Marketing Plan etc.

THE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Pre-operating activities and expenses.(includes Initial/Expanding stock, Equipment depreciation table)
- 3 YEARS OPERATING EXPENSES
- 3 YEARS LOAN REPAYMENT PLAN
- 3 YEARS QUARTELY COST FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY SALES FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY PROFIT AND LOSS PROJECTION
- 3 YEARS OUARTERLY Cash flow Plan (36 Months)
- VIABILITY ANALYSIS

Contact us right now, 07039359066, 08053690844, darbotechub@gmail.com

Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by pelicanbeau(f): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
promisechild:
Any student in the house.....

Expecting your update pls
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by MisteerConcord(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
great
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by justjentle(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2019
Join my whatsapp group for mini importation lessons. https:///DZAc98O7wGR52I8qGaqAkA
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by yhemmsy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is really comprehensive
Re: How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira by NaijaPress: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Start making thousands of naira with your tutorial centre business...

(1) (Reply)

KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops / Mowe Situation Report: No Injury Or Death Recorded - Lagos Fire Service / Soap Making Business Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.