Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. (12910 Views)

See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by GreenPrnce: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2011
Pls i need to knw. Thnx.
Re: Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by stagger: 12:27am On Sep 29, 2011
You have to specify if it is manual or electronic, and if you want to buy new or used (not recommended from my experience). Also decide if a pump will have two dispensing nozzles or not.

Also you need to stipulate what use you want to put it to: filling station use (in which case you also specify whether you want to use it for PMS, DPK or AGO), or surface tank DPK.

Generally, PMS pumps attract the heaviest use, so you must buy a durable electronic one. AGO and DPK are not as used, so if you are on a tight budget, then you can get a new manual one.

Price range: between N200,000 to N800,000, depending on which you go for.
Re: Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by GreenPrnce: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2011
@Stagger. Thnks. It is for DPK surface tank. Manual or electronic dependin on d adv n disadv. Thnks
Re: Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by GreenPrnce: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2011
One dispensing nozzle, new one.
Re: Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by stagger: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
Ok, a new manual one will do. That way you save cost in the price, maintenance as well as the consumption of fuel in the genset you will use to power it in case of power failure.

Do you have a number so I can SMS you the prices? Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by GreenPrnce: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2011
Yeah. 08096197131. Thnx
Re: Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by intebaba: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
I saw this tread and i got interested. Please can anyone tell me where Petrotec office is in Lagos State? I think that fuel pump is the best for now. Please who knows how i can locate petrotecs major distributor?
Re: Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Baba stagger,pls text me on this number 08033398267 concerning the fuel dispenser,isit possible I can get a used electronic one?
Re: Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by feeky22: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Get your fuel dispensing pumps with free installation and spare parts are also available. The high quality fuel dispenser pump comes with token pump and also have customised displaying board. It is also of two type which single and double Nozzles. Interested buyer should contact me on my e mail : taofeekyinus@gmail.com. Or mobile phone 08032502832,08155620309. Thanks
Re: Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. by ckcnivek: 12:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Please, price of new and used electronic and manual pumps. 08020723455

stagger:
You have to specify if it is manual or electronic, and if you want to buy new or used (not recommended from my experience). Also decide if a pump will have two dispensing nozzles or not.

Also you need to stipulate what use you want to put it to: filling station use (in which case you also specify whether you want to use it for PMS, DPK or AGO), or surface tank DPK.

Generally, PMS pumps attract the heaviest use, so you must buy a durable electronic one. AGO and DPK are not as used, so if you are on a tight budget, then you can get a new manual one.

Price range: between N200,000 to N800,000, depending on which you go for.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Lubricant Oil Production Business / $1.5bn Lekki Deep Seaport Project Suffers Setback / Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.