Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Beware Of This New Scam! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This New Scam! (686 Views)

A New Scam In Town Wiseinvestng.com / New Scam Format: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Scammed On Facebook / Be Aware Of Dis New Scam Trick... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This New Scam! by spacks(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
If you receive this kind of text message don't bother to reply the fool cus it is a scam.
"dear customer, due to bvn system upgrade your atm card has been de-activated. To re-activate call 08130305938 for confirmation of bank verification number (bvn)."
if u call the line, the fool will ask for some details of ur card, like pin etc. If u eventually disclosed the details to him. Ur name na sorry. lalasticlala come do the needful so as to epp Nigerians. No need to ask "who the post epp" cus e go epp us lol
Re: Beware Of This New Scam! by Nbote(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dis is old old scam and anyone who falls for it is simply stewpid... Why will ur bank send u an official msg with a private number? Even wen u do receive a cooked up email asking for ur bvn or to call a number to reactivate ur atm, U shld know beta than dat. If U're not sure simply go to ur bank and verify.
Re: Beware Of This New Scam! by achinaboy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
still good to know,because a retired village teacher,can easily fall for this
Re: Beware Of This New Scam! by donem: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Man Spacks, 3M8NSWC = 20 odds
Re: Beware Of This New Scam! by spacks(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2017
donem:
Man Spacks, 3M8NSWC = 20 odds
thanks boss
Re: Beware Of This New Scam! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2017
It is not new, i recieve this kain sms twice in a week. I call them back to pull their legs

Whenever i call them, i tell them i bank with Central Bank cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Man Murder His Three Children What A Sad Story / NSCDC Nabs 11 Oil Smugglers In Ondo State With 153,000 Liters Of Petrol. / 2 Suspects Remanded In Prison Over Fake Drugs-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.