Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,754 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Pls Advice Me On Which Course To Study In Noun Btw Computer Science And Commtech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Advice Me On Which Course To Study In Noun Btw Computer Science And Commtech (870 Views)

Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) / Those Hired By Peter Jack Will Be Sacked, No Mercy ...minister Of Commtech Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On Which Course To Study In Noun Btw Computer Science And Commtech by Sydney22: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nairalanders pls I really want to know about this two similar course, computer science and communications technology Which of the two is more lucrative and which one has higher employment opportunities?

Probably u guys should add reasons to your answer pls. ... Am planning to apply for one of the two in national open university

cc : lovegino , bilms , jmoore , josh4christ , vipico , kazrem , obinoscopy , TastyTuoyo , shegsky
Re: Pls Advice Me On Which Course To Study In Noun Btw Computer Science And Commtech by tripplephi: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sydney22:
Nairalanders pls I really want to know about this two similar course, computer science and communications technology Which of the two is more lucrative and which one has higher employment opportunities?

Probably u guys should add reasons to your answer pls. ... Am planning to apply for one of the two in national open university

no matter which of the two you chose, being LUCRATIVE is a function of PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, what is lucrative today may be useless when u graduate..... BE WISE, only you can chose your path, and besides no nigerian university can really teach you any of the two courses by international standard, for example I AM A GRADUATE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE UNIBEN BUT I WAS NEVER TAUGHT ANY CURRENT THING THERE, JUST OLD DEAD PROGRAMS LIKE COBOL,FORTRAN AND SOME LAZY HCI, so i kept improving myself and by the time i was graduating i already could write 8 RECENT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES and I was an animator DOING toons for DSTV AFRICA and i had done my CCNA, before i went on to learn ETHICAL HACKING MODULE 1-9 6months after my final exams.

SO YOUNG BRO, CREAM YOUR DREAM, SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY, SCHOOL CAN NEVER MAKE YOU.... YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. bye

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On Which Course To Study In Noun Btw Computer Science And Commtech by Sydney22: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
tripplephi:

no matter which of the two you chose, being LUCRATIVE is a function of PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, what is lucrative today may be useless when u graduate..... BE WISE, only you can chose your path, and besides no nigerian university can really teach you any of the two courses by international standard, for example I AM A GRADUATE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE UNIBEN BUT I WAS NEVER TAUGHT ANY CURRENT THING THERE, JUST OLD DEAD PROGRAMS LIKE COBOL,FORTRAN AND SOME LAZY HCI, so i kept improving myself and by the time i was graduating i already could write 8 RECENT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES and I was an animator DOING toons for DSTV AFRICA and i had done my CCNA, before i went on to learn ETHICAL HACKING MODULE 1-9 6months after my final exams.

SO YOUNG BRO, CREAM YOUR DREAM, SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY, SCHOOL CAN NEVER MAKE YOU.... YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. bye
nice one thanks
Re: Pls Advice Me On Which Course To Study In Noun Btw Computer Science And Commtech by mekaboy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
political science . since u left education to post in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me On Which Course To Study In Noun Btw Computer Science And Commtech by Sydney22: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
mekaboy:
political science . since u left education to post in politics.
grin I posted one in education section too but have not gotten any contribution ... So I decided to post in the most active section which is politics
Re: Pls Advice Me On Which Course To Study In Noun Btw Computer Science And Commtech by Obinoscopy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sydney22:
grin I posted one in education section too but have not gotten any contribution ... So I decided to post in the most active section which is politics
Not allowed

1 Like

(1)

Rivers Insecurity:Politician House Set Ablaze By Vigilantee Group In Ahoada(pics / Bode George And Others Succumb To Senator Buruji Kashamu's Pdp Sharing Decision / Diezani Madueke Sponsored Daily Mail Report On Alleged Buhari’s Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.