Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? (1894 Views)

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / Are Nigerian Men Taking-Up More Domestic Responsibilities In The Home? / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by sillyme(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2009
They are the laziest and most savage type of parent. They always shout and smack their kids in public. They beat their kids out of anger and disguise it as discipline.

Why are they so damn ghetto?
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by spikedcylinder: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2009
Some of us needed it, thanks. Go and meet your oyinbo parents.
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by skfa1: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2009
sillyme:

They are the laziest and most savage type of parent. They always shout and smack their kids in public. They beat their kids out of anger and disguise it as discipline.

Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by Pwaves(f): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2009
May be the yoruba parents you know are just as silly as your name. the ones i knw are nothing close to laziness, they are not just hard working parents, but very successful ones and they show their kids the way to success. they teach their kids how to express love and appreciate love. yoruba parents are wonderful parent.
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by tubabie(f): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2009
This silly gal is back from her break again Grow up will you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2009
Right. . . . .and you turned out well cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by mamagee6(f): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2009
Enough of the Nigeria Bashing already.
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by amosexy: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2009
Pwaves:

May be the yoruba parents you know are just as silly as your name. the ones i knw are nothing close to laziness, they are not just hard working parents, but very successful ones and they show their kids the way to success. they teach their kids how to express love and appreciate love. yoruba parents are wonderful parent.

U r so rite

@poster
R u a nigerian(yoruba) ? Nitori omo ti won ba nbawi to nwa run ki,yio parun lojiji .
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2009
amosexy,

she's not yoruba. she loves yoruba bashing. should checkout most of her post.

wnt be a surprise if she's lamidi-obi
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by bintab(f): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2009
sillyme:

HONESTLY, YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR NAME.
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by walestar2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2009
@poster. who gives you time to come Cafe?
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by Outstrip(f): 3:05am On Aug 10, 2009
Yoruba ke? There is no tribe that does not have people that beat their kids. My mom is Igbo and I bet of you saw her spank me when I was a kid you would say "those savage igbo people". You probably leave in an area with more yoruba people and unfortunately they wrestle with their children. It is not a yoruba thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by sparta(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2009
@ poster

Girl, aint you just silly?
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by mamagee6(f): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
FL Gators:

amosexy,

And it doesn't fit her.
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
I will not be surprised if this person is of Yoruba parentage.
How can someone talk about some other people's parents like this?
Anyhow, i got some nice beatings when i was little, and i thank my father that he disciplined me, cos he has made me who i am.
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by bootycall(f): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
sillyme:

hmmn.
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by otokx(m): 6:46am On Aug 11, 2009
is someone high on cheap drugs?
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by kokoA(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
Truth is bitter. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2009
kokoA:

Truth is bitter. undecided

What would the truth be? I am sure if the poster see the truth, he wont even recognize it.
The guy must be on expired wine
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by xqwysyte(f): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
@sillyme
My parents are Yoruba and they aint rubbish! Sillygirl angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by hackney(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
Go and try the East african parents like in uganda and all those tanzania and kenya.
They kick the living sparkles off their kids' eyes.

They slap motivation out of their kids' heads and punch the zeal to live out of young children.
If you see them pursue and throw rocks at their children you will think there is a communal clash coming up.

Nigerians in general gboza the kids and to be frank it saves time and energy and also very efficient.
Some of those kids also find the worst times to throw tantrums therefore deserve the gboza flying their way.
Infact sometimes in a supermarket some parents dont gboza the kids when they should.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by xavier3(m): 2:07am On Aug 15, 2009
@ sillyme

its like uv got sumtn against yoruba people cos i recall browsin thru NL and i saw a thread u started where u slammed yoruba dudes 4 not avin stamina in bed.
r u a racist or sumtn angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by xavier3(m): 2:12am On Aug 15, 2009
@sillyme

do u just crave 4 attention by bein negative against a tribe or u just kid around wit stuff like dis cos, hey its al online and no 1 knows ya
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by bluespice(f): 2:20am On Aug 15, 2009
dang! the silly broad is back angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by Kunbee: 12:57am On Aug 16, 2009
FL Gators:

amosexy,

I think so 2 undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by thimbook2(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
sillyrants, silly posts by an equally silly soul, i pity ur silly self,

your posts smirk of so much bigotry and idiocy, its a slur on the forum that u choose here to vent your misguided opinions
Re: Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? by ayomidej(f): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
@sillyme

Maybe its the Yoruba parents that you came from, smacking a kid is good so that they will understand good from bad.

(1) (Reply)

A Dirty Wife And A Wife Who Can Not Cook / Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Moms / (Graphic Photos):Baby Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.