Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup (1541 Views)

The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You / Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Infinix Mobile, one of the fastest growing smartphone brands in Africa is organizing an event for its loyal fans this Saturday,

The event is to show their gratitude towards all fans, its an exclusive for their fans to experience the best of Infinix in Lagos.

This event will be the first of many. The venue and other goodies fans would get to enjoy is totally mind blowing ... Its a breathtaking surprise!!! *lips sealed*

Invited Fans would also get to test and give their opinions on upcoming Infinix devices that will be hitting the market very soon.

Did I mention to attend you would need an Invite? I've got mine... Hope you got your's too...
See you this saturday.

PS: If you didnt get an invite... There's another Fans meetup coming soon and it will be spectacular.
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by Smallbaby(f): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
nice one,, i have my ticket...lol
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by iGotTech: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
See you all there
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by shegoma: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2016
it will be fun cos I got my ticket already!!!...... go get yours
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by valnelly(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
shegoma:
How?
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by shegoma: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
valnelly:

How?
all you need to do is go like Infinix mobile on facebook, don't worry there will be a next time
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by sureinfo: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
shegoma:

Hmmmm you can lie o. Show us pix
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by saxby(f): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
sureinfo:

Hmmmm you can lie o. Show us pix

Don`t mind them. Infinix marketers can lie for Africa and europe
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by Smallbaby(f): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2016
saxby:

Don`t mind them. Infinix marketers can lie for Africa and europe
After i put the pictures on saturday, you can know who is lying...Anyway, i m looking forward to the meet-up. lol
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by iGotTech: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
After a successful program today at the Infinix fans meet up

1 Like

Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
iGotTech:
After a successful program today at the Infinix fans meet up

twas really awesome.... looking forward to a next time
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by truewalker: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
adebayooye:

twas really awesome.... looking forward to a next time
fun wining the biscuit contest...!!
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by iGotTech: 6:51am On May 01, 2016
truewalker:

fun wining the biscuit contest...!!
lol
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by iGotTech: 10:55am On May 01, 2016
Pics from the Infinix meetup yesterday

Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by Smallbaby(f): 6:20pm On May 01, 2016
so interesting,, hope all of you enjoy it..lol

Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by shegoma: 8:57am On May 03, 2016
yeah we sure did......
Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by iGotTech: 12:31pm On May 03, 2016
Yudala-Infinix month is here!

Get N500 discount and loads of freebies worth up to N10,000 with every purchase of an Infinix phone at Yudala this month. It’s our own way of giving back to our customers and fans for their support through the year. Don’t miss this exciting offer as it’s only valid this May.

#YIM

Re: Infinix Surprise Fans, Appreciation Meetup by Smallbaby(f): 11:54am On May 04, 2016
love the interesting game..abi

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Digital Life With Latest Smartphone(ca / Huawei Nova Plus Specs And Review / What Was The Best Flagship Device Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.