Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? (1085 Views)

ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Sydney22: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nairalanders pls I really want to know about this two similar course, computer science and communications technology Which of the two is more lucrative and which one has higher employment opportunities?

Probably u guys should add reasons to your answer pls. ... Am planning to apply for one of the two in national open university

cc : lovegino , bilms , jmoore , josh4christ , vipico , kazrem , TastyTuoyo , shegsky

Note : am going for the course in noun
Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by tripplephi: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
no matter which of the two you chose, being LUCRATIVE is a function of PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, what is lucrative today may be useless when u graduate..... BE WISE, only you can chose your path, and besides no nigerian university can really teach you any of the two courses by international standard, for example I AM A GRADUATE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE UNIBEN BUT I WAS NEVER TAUGHT ANY CURRENT THING THERE, JUST OLD DEAD PROGRAMS LIKE COBOL,FORTRAN AND SOME LAZY HCI, so i kept improving myself and by the time i was graduating i already could write 8 RECENT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES and I was an animator DOING toons for DSTV AFRICA and i had done my CCNA, before i went on to learn ETHICAL HACKING MODULE 1-9 6months after my final exams.

SO YOUNG BRO, CREAM YOUR DREAM, SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY, SCHOOL CAN NEVER MAKE YOU.... YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. bye

4 Likes

Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
the two are good
Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Sydney22: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
olihilistic:
the two are good
like which is "more good" to study in noun?
Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Sydney22: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
tripplephi:
no matter which of the two you chose, being LUCRATIVE is a function of PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, what is lucrative today may be useless when u graduate..... BE WISE, only you can chose your path, and besides no nigerian university can really teach you any of the two courses by international standard, for example I AM A GRADUATE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE UNIBEN BUT I WAS NEVER TAUGHT ANY CURRENT THING THERE, JUST OLD DEAD PROGRAMS LIKE COBOL,FORTRAN AND SOME LAZY HCI, so i kept improving myself and by the time i was graduating i already could write 8 RECENT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES and I was an animator DOING toons for DSTV AFRICA and i had done my CCNA, before i went on to learn ETHICAL HACKING MODULE 1-9 6months after my final exams.

SO YOUNG BRO, CREAM YOUR DREAM, SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY, SCHOOL CAN NEVER MAKE YOU.... YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. bye
nice one ... Thanks
Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sydney22:
Nairalanders pls I really want to know about this two similar course, computer science and communications technology Which of the two is more lucrative and which one has higher employment opportunities?

Probably u guys should add reasons to your answer pls. ... Am planning to apply for one of the two in national open university

cc : lovegino , bilms , jmoore , josh4christ , vipico , kazrem , TastyTuoyo , shegsky

Note : am going for the course in noun

Young lad, there is no future in any course , the future of a course lies in the hands of the man studying the course . You don't need any body's opinion. Ask God and He will reveal to you your purpose in life.
Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Standing5(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Choose the communication tech it will broaden you more than computer science. With comm tech you get to know how alot IT related gadgets work in terms of snftware n hardware but CS will give you more of software understanding.
Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Sydney22: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Standing5:
Choose the communication tech it will broaden you more than computer science. With comm tech you get to know how alot IT related gadgets work in terms of snftware n hardware but CS will give you more of software understanding.
thanks
Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Sydney22: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Young lad, there is no future in any course , the future of a course lies in the hands of the man studying the course . You don't need any body's opinion. Ask God and He will reveal to you your purpose in life.
thanks
Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

yes bro! D choice is yours cool

C: Sydney22

1 Like

Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Sydney22: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
LOVEGINO:
yes bro! D choice is yours cool

C: Sydney22
u studied abi studying commtech ...pls gimme tips on how broad it is ... And the challenges u have encountered and gains in it too

Thanks
Re: Pls Which One Should I Choose Between This Two? by Sydney22: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
More contribution pls

(1) (Reply)

7 Ekiti State University Students Die In Fatal Accident (graphic Photos) / Federal University Oye-ekiti Starts Its Admission Screening Exercise On Sept. 1 / Ghanaian Female Student Gets Killed By Knockout(firecracker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.