Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage (29309 Views)

Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Video Of Angela Okorie In Church Worshiping God Makes Fans To Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Stuntkid172(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
if army catch u eehn
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by DExplorer1: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sylverbox:
bros we are twisted in Nigeria. I only wear camo abroad and make sure I take loads of pictures. Truth be told I lve abd respect the army and I love their wears too. But my dear country will beat and molest me for showing this much love.
This exactly is my point. We can't wear it here for some frivolous reasons. I wear it to support the military, I take pride to wear something similar to what those gallant soldiers in the North are wearing and I think that's not going beyond whatever 'boundary' or ethics of the military.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by jtwest(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
For those criticizing NA, hmmm u see na d situation of our country dey cause am; na cos say some hooligans dey impersonate dey use their uniform commit crime and if u wear cammo in public if robbers attack or fight break out, u will be d 1st target cos u will be seen as a big threat. dats why officers and soldiers no like civilians wearing fatigue.
No be mindless shishi dem dey give offenders
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
DExplorer1:
Everyone should take pride in wearing this camouflage, it's an act of celebrating the military, why should Nigerians be afraid to do that.
if go like yankee u see civilians at Times wearing khaki na. and their army won't even bother sef.
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Cutemi(f): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
LexMacquin:

Fit am die!!
she looks cool

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by OmoNiceGee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Wow,dis is fierce,but nor let army catch u ooo#am off
i de tell you?? If army man catch her,omo She go knw! Say police na ur frnd!? I don talk my own o.......
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
idris4r83:
Later dem go say army dey harass them

Canthe army prove it was taken in Nigeria?
Does that even look like the official camo for the Nigerian army?
Abeg make we hear word. If I go to uUS and take a pic with their camo how e take concern una
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by faithesco(f): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
OmoNiceGee:
i de tell you?? If army man catch her,omo She go knw! Say police na ur frnd!? I don talk my own o.......
lol
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
DExplorer1:
This exactly is my point. We can't wear it here for some frivolous reasons. I wear it to support the military, I take pride to wear something similar to what those gallant soldiers in the North are wearing and I think that's not going beyond whatever 'boundary' or ethics of the military.

Well they may have a point as criminals use it to commit crimes.
But then banning civilians from wearing it has not stopped criminals from wearing it to commit crimes
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bloody civilian no let army catch you o omo ibo grin
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by M4gunners: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
My Crush.
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by DExplorer1: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

if go like yankee u see civilians at Times wearing khaki na. and their army won't even bother sef.
Yes, you've a point. It's different here.
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sylverbox:
bros we are twisted in Nigeria. I only wear camo abroad and make sure I take loads of pictures. Truth be told I lve abd respect the army and I love their wears too. But my dear country will beat and molest me for showing this much love.

Adewale a well trained kick boxer goes shopping.

He sights a good looking camo shirt & trouser in a store.

He quickly runs into the store & happily buys the pair.

He loves it so much, He can't wait to get home before trying it on.

After seeing how good He looks in it, He decided against changing back to His initial wear.

On His way home a partially drunk bus conductor got on His nerves so badly, He decided to give the conductor the beating of His life.

He waits till the bus gets to His destination. Then He pounced on the conductor & dealt with Him seriously after which He went home.

Tomorrow's Headline: Punch Newspaper

Soldier beats civilian.
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by DExplorer1: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Babzilla:

Well they may have a point as criminals use it to commit crimes.
But then banning civilians from wearing it has not stopped criminals from wearing it to commit crimes
That's it. Kidnappers and co still use the uniform for various crimes, so why bully the ordinary civilian that takes pride in their institution.
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
DExplorer1:
Yes, you've a point. It's different here.
I think its coz of impostors. that's why it's entirely different here
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by TrumpDonald(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sylverbox:

U can also show love by joining...
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
DExplorer1:
Everyone should take pride in wearing this camouflage, it's an act of celebrating the military, why should Nigerians be afraid to do that.
if you get mind, wear camouflage pass the airforce base for my side ,hmmmm.. if you go live to narrate d story sef
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Hybrid01: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bet why una no dey wear black black of police now. It is cheating o
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by pressplay411(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
If she get mind

#make she con waka pass the army check point for my junction #

Dem go whip 35yrs comot for her life

Give am frog jump and press up join

When dem finish with her # na boobaa and wrapper she go de wear steady grin

Dat one na b4. Our army now go collect her autograph and take selfie. angry

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by wilsonbright: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
If she get mind

#make she con waka pass the army check point for my junction #

Dem go whip 35yrs comot for her life

Give am frog jump and press up join

When dem finish with her # na boobaa and wrapper she go de wear steady grin

Op... Na whoa... Whip 35yrs comot person life, what if she be 36yrs old that means she go only get one life {BAR} be that na
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by pyyxxaro: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
wilsonbright:

Op... Na whoa... Whip 35yrs comot person life, what if she be 36yrs old that means she go only get one life {BAR} be that na

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

Bros u know every naa cool
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
DExplorer1:
That's it. Kidnappers and co still use the uniform for various crimes, so why bully the ordinary civilian that takes pride in their institution.

You know they dont reason like human beings.
They reason like beasts. On one hand you want civilians to pray for you, love and support you
Yet you show those same civilians intense hatred, lack of courtesy and call them names.
How is that possible?
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by pyyxxaro: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
pressplay411:

Dat one na b4. Our army now go collect her autograph and take selfie. angry

Bros na lie o

I nor knw abt the one for ur area o

The ones for my area,when I still see this evening

# If Devil wear camouflage waka pass dem, dem go rush, whip all e horn break sad#
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Adewale a well trained kick boxer goes shopping.

He sights a good looking camo shirt & trouser in a store.

He quickly runs into the store & happily buys the pair.

He loves it so much, He can't wait to get home before trying it on.

After seeing how good He looks in it, He decided against changing back to His initial wear.

On His way home a partially drunk bus conductor got on His nerves so badly, He decided to give the conductor the beating of His life.

He waits till the bus gets to His destination. Then He pounced on the conductor & dealt with Him seriously after which He went home.

Tomorrow's Headline: Punch Newspaper

Soldier beats civilian.

Kai this guy!
you must be a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by zela(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wetin dis people de talk sef... With de bad bad things weh full dis country... some people de encourage odas to weh army uniform... How u go take know who be army ..and civilian.. If everybody start to the wear army clothes... Dats not even the colour won by de army@borno fighting BH... If u truly love dem... Wear dat colour and go to Sambissa forest and cheer dem up..
#Nonsense
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by zela(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wetin dis people de talk sef... With de bad bad things weh full dis country... some people de encourage odas to weh army uniform... How u go take know who be army and civilian If everybody start to the wear army clothes... Dats not even the colour worn by de army@borno fighting BH... If u truly love dem... Wear dat colour and go to Sambissa forest and cheer dem up..
#Nonsense
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by SURElee(f): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Head to toe? OP, where is the camoflage on d head and toe?
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by Gibz02: 12:57am On Apr 28, 2016
Cute Babae
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by planetx: 1:33am On Apr 28, 2016
Camouflage that is displayed in every clothing store in the US, even 7 eleven that is not a clothing store sells camo hats. Can the silly Nigerian Army local champions shine the boot of a US marine? Backward silly country.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by pretty16(f): 1:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Hope she wore this abroad, or in a movie set. If not. O.Y.O is her case. I have a Camo shorts that is Not Even Green, but White, wey be Yankee Camo, Fear no dey let me Wear am Come outside. Someone was telling me that Naija Army will strip me off it ooo, I said but it's not green na, that it's White. The Lady said Ok na. Omo since then fear no gree me ooo cheesy grin
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by GenProtocol(m): 1:42am On Apr 28, 2016
hope say she sabi cook
Re: Angela Okorie In Head To Toe Camouflage by pablus: 2:29am On Apr 28, 2016
soldiers should make her do 1,000 frog jumps for wearing that!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! / TBOSS Looking Like goddess In All-Red New Pictures / Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.