Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Revealed - Why Muslims Behave The Way They Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed - Why Muslims Behave The Way They Do. (566 Views)

APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha / Why Igbo People Are Who They Are And Behave The Way They Do....see Facts / Revealed: Why Ambode Sacked Commissioners - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed - Why Muslims Behave The Way They Do. by BiafranJesus: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Watch the video. Muslims behave just like the parrot. They repeat everything they see in the Quaran.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cf0_1461758176
Re: Revealed - Why Muslims Behave The Way They Do. by Biodun37: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
This OP must be mad and the madness should be running through the vain of your family. Do you expect Muslims to twist the words I'm Qurian just as you do to your own Scripture? yet you refer to if as holy. You can not even regain your senses till you die
Re: Revealed - Why Muslims Behave The Way They Do. by drss2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
i been see op's topic for ID-etra

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / Check Out A silly Mans Facebook Profile / Nigeria Loses N1.7 Trillion Deals To Non-passage Of PIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.