Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead (32306 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Thelmerh(f): 6:25am On Apr 28, 2016
am hearing dis story for d first time. I stay in Kaduna wat I heard happen was between young guys dat just finished watching match on sunday. now am hearing another story. our journalist ehn. d part abt el-rufai is in all d stories I heard.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by carinmom(f): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2016
TheMascot:
shocked ..sorry.. : sad..OK..wait... undecided eheen..is only me all this north wahala hav taya?..
No, its not only in the north that wahala dey, e dey everywhere including your beloved south, we don tire for una wahala too.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Tunagee(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by 41lady(m): 6:34am On Apr 28, 2016
rawtouch:
scissors Christ

We are not the type of animals that fight for our Prophate or GOD, if u like call JESUS CHRIST what u want, u will give account of ur deed when the time reach. And if u r a christian bcareful & don't play with the name of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by AsanwaKC(f): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=goingape post=45106271]that's the last thing I will ever do in my life.

to fight over one STVPID black woman undecided[/quote

na low self-esteem de worry you, because a woman is black, dose that makes her less a woman.
RIP to the dead. they died out of foolishness.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by kingthreat(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2016
Tufiakwa, i kill over a woman who chooses not to be loyal. Poonani plenty for outside i swear. Many willing to show you love unconditionally. Hip hops been saying it since day 1. These hoes aint loyal
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by mmmustapha(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2016
is that why they injured about 9 okadamen shame on both side
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Babe, u look beautiful but it is harsh to tell them to continue their fight in hell.

The worst thing i cant do is to fight because of a woman
mytime24:
Hope d fight go continue fr hell grin
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2016
U hit the nail, the governor is being biased
gud4dbest:
What is the bone of contention_absent of justice(simple physics:wen u ignore justice u sentence/sack peace);period!
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Not surprised kd gals are notorious for promiscuity. wink
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by samsam2019: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2016
everything about this northern savages has to do with killing.

These animals have no respect for anybody or human life
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2016
goingape:
unless that white woman is my wife. no damn WOMAN IS worth fighting for he it black or white but it worst of all is fighting over a black woman.
I guess you are white
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by delishpot: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2016
This is what happens when people don't let go. I still read on NL how boys come here to ask what yo gift their Ex girlfriend for her wedding? No shame at all. If the woman no get shame, you the man suppose shame for yourself and on her behalf Na.

People should learn how to calm down and move away from trouble. You suspect your spouse of cheating? Talk to them if the person doesn't change, move on. I NO GREE SABI TEAR CLOTH! ESP these days where many people are angry and blood thirsty. Abeg, prevention is better than swallowing panadol.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by mukhcech(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2016
TheMascot:
shocked ..sorry.. : sad..OK..wait... undecided eheen..is only me all this north wahala hav taya?..

samsam2019:
everything about this northern savages has to do with killing.

These animals have no respect for anybody or human life

Oh you with foolish souls. Why are you so obsessed with the North. On Nairaland fronpage alone, there are uncountable list of violence, loss of life and property of other regions in nigeria. Why do u celebrate and be in joyous mood when u hear bad things from the North. If you dont change your ways. The hate for the north will leave you dead soon.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Batomi: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2016
TheMascot:
lemme guess..fear north....

Modified..: I read .." And the lord said to me "from the north diasater will be poured out on all who live on the land" ..may the lord bless his words..amen.

And it will reach every corner on earth
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2016
They met as usual, but the husband who was already suspecting his wife trailed her to where they were standing. So, when he accosted them, the Kwaru man kicked his bike and stabbed the man from Kwaru in the stomach.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by shu10(f): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2016
hmmmm
dis news is so so fake, abeg try getting authentic news before posting. it was Neva because of a woman that leads to that blood shed and even curfew was imposed in DAT area.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by martolux(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2016
Helen of Troy.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by goingape: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2016
Angelberry:
I guess you are white
half
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by goingape: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=AsanwaKC post=45109467][/quote]you are FOOLISH.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2016
nairaland is amazing I must say. I reside in the affected area but av been indoors lately. av been hearing gunshots and kept wandering what was happening but am glad I now know. bunch of idiots.
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sirkure:

or Helen of Troy ba?
As in I tire o
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cekpo34:

Na Monalisa lolz!
Na d yeye pple involved sabi,d story tire person o
Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by AsanwaKC(f): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
goingape:
you are FOOLISH.

Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by goingape: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2016

Re: Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead by TheMascot(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
carinmom:

No, its not only in the north that wahala dey, e dey everywhere including your beloved south, we don tire for una wahala too.
babe well done..I am not from the south..but from north central ..so can we be friends now?..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? / Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist / US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.