Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Victor Ibeh Wrote! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victor Ibeh Wrote! (487 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Ibeh Wrote! by mattyboy007(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
My fellow NL wat do u guys tink? Makes Sense or Senseless?
GOD Bless you my brother for daring to speak the truth. Christianity in Nigeria is almost an instrument of stupidity. People are killing you and your fasting and praying. The Isrealites were going to the promise land, they encountered the Amorite kings Og and Bashan, who prevented them from passing through their land. The Isrealites didn't fast and pray, they fought. When the Isrealites were in bondage, they cried to God and he sent them a Deliverer. Deliverers are men and women who led them to war; not in fasting and prayer. Samson, Gideon, Jephtah, Deborah, Ehud, Shamgar, Joshua etc, were warriors. They fought as much as they prayed. I am talking about people who brought the religion to us. I mean the people who even saw God first-hand. Self defence is allowed. Let me explain again. Nehemiah, while rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem encourage his co-workers to hold their building tools on one hand and weapons on another hand, because of their enemies. I will only subscribe to any fasting and prayer that involves holding my own physical weapons of protection. Don't be a fool. Even peter had a sword with him during the arrest of Jesus. God gave you a mind so that You won't always disturb his peace. Use your mind and stop disgracing your God.

(1) (Reply)

What Truely Matters. All For GRACE / Which Part Of The Bible Do We Believe? / If We Christians Actually Believed In Heaven...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.