Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Prices Of Video Games - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Prices Of Video Games (11692 Views)

Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
makavele:

is is true u can update your slim ps3 to official firmware 4.80
and install Rebug v4.80 custom firmware straight up . .
no need for flasher to downgrade . . .
thats the latest news making rounds . . how true ?
Not true, don't even try it. As of 3.56, sony patched the lvl 2 exploit which allowed running of unsigned code and non-proprietary software. The only firmware that can be jailbroken is 3.55 and below. To downgrade you will need an hardware flasher. E3 for nor consoles and progskeet or teensy for nand consoles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by 3KINGZ18: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2016
@oluwaseun pls i want to know if call of duty:modern warfare 3 is available for download on jailbroken ps3
Re: Prices Of Video Games by okhiai1(m): 4:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Plz bro where do i download ps3 games online
Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
okhiai1:
Plz bro where do i download ps3 games online
http://downloadgameps3.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
XVIER:
http://downloadgameps3.com

You mean one can get the game directly or how? I dont understand...
Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Abduletudaye:

You mean one can get the game directly or how? I dont understand...
I don't understand what you mean by getting the game directly. Just download the game and unzip the file and drop it in the hdd of your ps3 then you are good to go note it must be a jailbreak ps3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
XVIER:
I don't understand what you mean by getting the game directly. Just download the game and unzip the file and drop it in the hdd of your ps3 then you are good to go note it must be a jailbreak ps3

Now i understand you..when im ready to buy either you or seun must follow me.. angry
Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Now i understand you..when im ready to buy either you or seun must follow me.. angry
ok no problem but seun na master he was the one that gave me an idea of jailbreaking my ps3 and ever since I keep on falling in love with my ps3 with new games and online gaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
XVIER:
ok no problem but seun na master he was the one that gave me an idea of jailbreaking my ps3 and ever since I keep on falling in love with my ps3 with new games and online gaming.

Wow...nice..but if i wanna opt in for a PS3 slim with 200Gb HDD, like how much do you think it will be?
Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Wow...nice..but if i wanna opt in for a PS3 slim with 200Gb HDD, like how much do you think it will be?
to be sincere with you I bought my game in 2012 and I got it new at the rate of 58k having 250gb hdd. I have no idea how much it goes for now but you can ask seun he's the boss. He will give answer to all your questions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prices Of Video Games by 3KINGZ18: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
XVIER:
to be sincere with you I bought my game in 2012 and I got it new at the rate of 58k having 250gb hdd. I have no idea how much it goes for now but you can ask seun he's the boss. He will give answer to all your questions.
dude i want to download cod mw3 tmmrw on ma ps3 i dnt if d guys in alaba might av it,will they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
3KINGZ18:
dude i want to download cod mw3 tmmrw on ma ps3 i dnt if d guys in alaba might av it,will they?
bro I don't base in lag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 4:07am On Jun 25, 2016
XVIER:

Ok, thanks lot...i appreciate..i'll wait for seun
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2016
And i finally got my PS3!!! Thanks to Seun's guidance.

Got two pads too.. One wireless and the other has cord.

5 games included.

1. Pes16
2. Mortal Kombat
3. Devil May Cry plus two other games.

The graphics are sweet no doubt but when i get my HDMI cable, the graphics will be super!

Thanks again Seun!!! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prices Of Video Games by akinsadeez(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abduletudaye:
And i finally got my PS3!!! Thanks to Seun's guidance.

Got two pads too.. One wireless and the other has cord.

5 games included.

1. Pes16
2. Mortal Kombat
3. Devil May Cry plus two other games.

The graphics are sweet no doubt but when i get my HDMI cable, the graphics will be super!

Thanks again Seun!!! cheesy

What type of ps3 is it? Fat or slim? size of HD?

How much was the total package?

Were the games preinstalled or you could choose? (God of war is a must for me when I get my ps3)

Did seun follow you or did he just direct you to someone?

pls answer d questions as I am hoping to get one very very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
akinsadeez:

What type of ps3 is it? Fat or slim? size of HD?

How much was the total package?

Were the games preinstalled or you could choose? (God of war is a must for me when I get my ps3)

Did seun follow you or did he just direct you to someone?

pls answer d questions as I am hoping to get one very very soon.

I got the slim and the size is 160Gb HDD. It was 45k at first but after going round, the person who told me 45k was the lowest. So i stood with the seller and bargained. So i got a console, two pads(one wireless) and cable for 42k.

The games were preinstalled but i removed and choose new ones. GOW is like 40Gb sha..

Seun didnt follow me but his advise and direction was of intense help. He gave me the number of his seller but his seller wasnt willing to compromise.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Thobilobah(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2016
Please does anyone know where to repair a console in sango
Re: Prices Of Video Games by idu1(m): 5:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
At Alaba international market
Fat hacked Ps3: 25k
Fat unchacked Ps3: 15k
Slim hacked Ps3: 35k
Slim unchacked Ps3: 25k
Superslim Ps3: 35k to 40k
Ps3 jailbreak service for Ps3 consoles CechL01 to Cech2000: 5k to 8k
what is the advantage of hacking them?
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
At Alaba international market
Fat hacked Ps3: 25k
Fat unchacked Ps3: 15k
Slim hacked Ps3: 35k
Slim unchacked Ps3: 25k
Superslim Ps3: 35k to 40k
Ps3 jailbreak service for Ps3 consoles CechL01 to Cech2000: 5k to 8k

Hello bro. Please I have a Ps3 and it's not jailbroken, I've been usin CDS with it all these while. I'm based in Osoun state and plannin to come with it to lag soon to get it jailbroken and install enough games on it. please if I wanna install about 10 games on it, how much will it cost plus the amount for jail breaking. Wanna budget everything down before comin there. And pls, can u direct me to a particular person I can go to for it cos I don't wanna get scammed or get my game destroyed. Thanks
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Hello bro. Please I have a Ps3 and it's not jailbroken, I've been usin CDS with it all these while. I'm based in Osoun state and plannin to come with it to lag soon to get it jailbroken and install enough games on it. please if I wanna install about 10 games on it, how much will it cost plus the amount for jail breaking. Wanna budget everything down before comin there. And pls, can u direct me to a particular person I can go to for it cos I don't wanna get scammed or get my game destroyed. Thanks

First check the model of your ps3 to know if it can be jailbroken using E3 flasher. Nand ps3s are currently not jailbreakable at alaba international market since there is no teensy or progskeet around for now. CECHAxxx to CECHGxxx are not jailbreakable for now. Only CECHLxxx to CECH2000 is certain to be possible to be jailbroken. Other models above CECH2000 could also be jailbroken but the chances are slim.

The jailbreak costs between 3k to 6k depending on the individual doing the jailbreak. Each game costs 1k for softcopy. A jailbreak usually comes with about 5games,however the amount of games you can get at a time depends on the size of your hard drive. So if you want more games you should get a larger hard drive.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
idu1:
what is the advantage of hacking them?
You get to be able to run your games as backups from a storage medium. Owing to this you can get the games at a cheaper rate.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

First check the model of your ps3 to know if it can be jailbroken using E3 flasher. Nand ps3s are currently not jailbreakable at alaba international market since there is no teensy or progskeet around for now. CECHAxxx to CECHGxxx are not jailbreakable for now. Only CECHLxxx to CECH2000 is certain to be possible to be jailbroken. Other models above CECH2000 could also be jailbroken but the chances are slim.

The jailbreak costs between 3k to 6k depending on the individual doing the jailbreak. Each game costs 1k for softcopy. A jailbreak usually comes with about 5games,however the amount of games you can get at a time depends on the size of your hard drive. So if you want more games you should get a larger hard drive.

okay thanks. But can't I find the model of my console in the game settings or somewhere on the console? If it's just that E3 flasher I can use to know the model, how do I get the E3 flasher and how do I use it.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

okay thanks. But can't I find the model of my console in the game settings or somewhere on the console? If it's just that E3 flasher I can use to know the model, how do I get the E3 flasher and how do I use it.
What i meant was to check your model at the back of the ps3 to know if it is jailbreakable by E3 flasher.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

What i meant was to check your model at the back of the ps3 to know if it is jailbreakable using E3 flasher.

Oh okk now I understand lemmie go check it out now.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

What i meant was to check your model at the back of the ps3 to know if it is jailbreakable by E3 flasher.

okay I've seen it now. It's CECH2006A

Re: Prices Of Video Games by 3KINGZ18: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2016
@oluwaseunsodiq ma ps3 is currently running 4.70 n i jailbroke it b4 but it was tampered with can it still b jailbroken
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2016
3KINGZ18:
@oluwaseunsodiq ma ps3 is currently running 4.70 n i jailbroke it b4 but it was tampered with can it still b jailbroken
Yes it can. However you need to run minvercheck.pup file to see if the minimum firmware it can be downgrader to is at least 3.55.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

You'll need to google and download minverchk.pup file. With it you can check if your ps3 is downgradable to at least 3.55. If it isn't then no hope for jailbreak you'll have to use an ODE.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

download minverchk.pup file from http://www.mediafire.com/?a1662nadnchddcf

Extract, rename to PS3UPDAT.PUP

Get a flash drive and create the folders x:PS3/UPDATE

Then move the PS3UPDAT.PUP to x:PS3/UPDATE, where "x" is the drive letter for your flash drive.

Thus you have the path x:PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP.

All in block letters.

Next plug in the flash into the ps3,scroll left to settings, locate system update, open system update and select update via storage. This will show if your ps3 is downgradable to 3.55 or not.

If it shows any other firmware about 3.55 and you still go ahead with the downgrade it could result in a brick.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by 3KINGZ18: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Yes it can. However you need to run minvercheck.pup file to see if the minimum firmware it can be downgrader to is at least 3.55.
but it was jailbroken b4 oh
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

Download minverchk.pup from
B
http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/PS3/PS3DowngradeChecker/minfirmwaredowngrade/MinVerChk.rar

Extract, rename to PS3UPDAT.PUP

Get a flash drive and create the folders x:PS3/UPDATE

Then move the PS3UPDAT.PUP to x:PS3/UPDATE, where "x" is the drive letter for your flash drive.

Thus you have the path x:PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP.

All in block letters.

Next plug in the flash into the ps3,scroll left to settings, locate system update, open system update and select update via storage. This will show if your ps3 is downgradable to 3.55 or not.

If it shows any other firmware about 3.55 and you still go ahead with the downgrade it could result in a brick.

Thanks boss uve really been of help to me. This is really explanatory enough. Pls if I succeed in downgradin it, does it mean I've jailbroken it already?
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Thanks boss uve really been of help to me. This is really explanatory enough. Pls if I succeed in downgradin it, does it mean I've jailbroken it already?
No all this does is check if it can be downgraded. You still need an hardware flasher for the downgrade and consequently jailbreak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GTA 5 Mobile 2024 + GTA 5 APK Download For Android / 10 Greatest Video Game Makers/Developers Of All Time / FIFA 24 Rebrands As EA FC 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.