Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court (3275 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by tit(f): 3:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Intelligent sources close to me have confided that Justice Danladi Umar of the CCT has been promised appointment straight into the Supreme Court as the Chief Justice of Nigeria. The incumbent Chief Justice is due to begin his retirement leave soon.
To sweeten the deal, Justice Umar was promised that if he does not jail President Seriki, his 15 million dollar bribery case file with EFCC will be opened. With Magun holding Umar by the balls, Umar had no choice but to overrule himself over respondents at the CCT having to clear themselves adminstratively with the CCB as he had ruled in the Tinubu case. The EFCC are hot on the tracks of the 50 million dollar Tinubu paid to Justice Umar to get such a favorable ruling.
However, Umar is finding it difficult to write a judgemnt as Seriki's formidable defence team has exposed all the loopholes in whatever argumets the justice may use to declare Seriki guilty. Umar has desparately told Magun that he may not go through with the deal. EFCC has already lined up a fearless judge from the SW who is ready to handle the case of jailing Umar, if he fails to deliver, and get some Aisha patronage.

4 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by divinehand2003(m): 3:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by FastShipping: 3:55am On Apr 28, 2016
eyesofgod:

Sometimes you keep some dry jokes to yourself, otherwise, you become a fountain the of stupidity.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by okosodo: 4:40am On Apr 28, 2016
You can not even spell his name, how do you expect us to believe you

8 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by orisa37: 4:45am On Apr 28, 2016
This Product is well fabricated.

3 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by tit(f): 4:46am On Apr 28, 2016
orisa37:
This Product is well fabricated.

i shall soon retire from Nigeria Army and join EFCC.
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by tit(f): 5:21am On Apr 28, 2016
EemeritusMbam:

Lmaoo. Brutality.

ee pain am well well.
may be he was thinking they will appoint his brother.
this ipob yoot never see anything.
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:27am On Apr 28, 2016
tit:
[s]Intelligent sources close to me have confided that Justice Danladi Umar of the CCT has been promised appointment straight into the Supreme Court as the Chief Justice of Nigeria. The incumbent Chief Justice is due to begin his retirement leave soon.
To sweeten the deal, Justice Umar was promised that if he does not jail President Seriki, his 15 million dollar bribery case file with EFCC will be opened. With Magun holding Umar by the balls, Umar had no choice but to overrule himself over respondents at the CCT having to clear themselves adminstratively with the CCB as he had ruled in the Tinubu case. The EFCC are hot on the tracks of the 50 million dollar Tinubu paid to Justice Umar to get such a favorable ruling.
However, Umar is finding it difficult to write a judgemnt as Seriki's formidable defence team has exposed all the loopholes in whatever argumets the justice may use to declare Seriki guilty. Umar has desparately told Magun that he may not go through with the deal. EFCC has already lined up a fearless judge from the SW who is ready to handle the case of jailing Umar, if he fails to deliver, and get some Aisha patronage.[/s]

No source embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by tit(f): 5:27am On Apr 28, 2016
EemeritusMbam:

You well so? You better carry your trolling comot here, grown man posing as female here to defraud people. Lmao

do you want me to post the message you sent asking me to meet you in hotel?
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by orisa37: 5:33am On Apr 28, 2016
Then you will be tired for 36 would have collapsed to 6 and there will be no more bokoharam, Shiites ,Sunnis, Fulani Herdsmen etc. Umar would have collapsed. Ekweremadu becomes SP and Saraki becomes Mr. President. And there will be no more cock and bulls political abracadabra.
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by tit(f): 5:33am On Apr 28, 2016
EemeritusMbam:

Ogun kill you before day break for lying on me. May all you laboured for be in vain if you dont post your lies.

you go soon deny say you no dey go native doctor.
like i told you, i am a respectable married lady.
even if you no respect yarsef,
na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by dammytosh: 5:35am On Apr 28, 2016
intelligent source close to him.

You cnt even do a good job despite the money u were paid.

That is pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by jazinogold(m): 5:41am On Apr 28, 2016
liars....
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by sirTesco(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2016
Make he first convict Saraki naw.
I just hate the judiciary.

They are just too slow.

Just to pronounce judgement on on Kwaran robber u are using nine months and Bubu's tenure as a military president is just 4 years.
It was democracy that brough corruption.
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2016
confusionist!
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by drss2(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2016
hahahahhahhahahaha anti kworoption war indeed. only a dunce will believe dat buari dullard is fighting corruption.
saraki's corruption trial is just a political witch hunt.
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by olagamalin(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2016
What nonsense is this OP talking about ..... What silly "intelligent" source is that??. Stop heating up the polity with inflammatory imagination....Do you know the requirement to be appointed a Supreme Court Justice.
You then allowed your carefree hallucination to arrive at Chief Justice.

The provisions of Section 231 CFRN is crystal clear like the biblical "meme meme terkel upharsin".

If you want to smear the administration....be creative about it. Nairalanders are way too sophisticated to be hoodwinked by this dumpest excuse of journalism.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by FagsamPHP(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2016
l
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by chukel(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2016
Mynd44 please come and delete this thread for falsehood. Everybody knows user has 10million naira case and not 15 million dollars. Moreover, there is no source.
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by orisa37: 5:44am On May 01, 2016
If it's so in your destiny, Good Luck.
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by tit(f): 3:24am On May 18, 2016
eemeritusmbam don run?

why naw?
because i pull him leg small?
bros,
person no dey play with you again?
habaa!
na joke i been dey joke when i talk say i go release your message,
i been no mean am oooo!
Aaah aaah!

even when i talk about native doctor,
eee no mean anything.
my papa na native doctor sef.
ask people wey know me for this nairaland.

bros,
take am easy.
no mind buhari and his jagabanstic policy jawe
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by tit(f): 3:25am On May 18, 2016
buhari is a bigot

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by tit(f): 4:46am On Jan 28, 2019
I said it.
Our plan is working!
Re: Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Mere speculations and hearsay; besides, is the CCT presided over by one single judge, a dictatorial Danladi Umar or a team three of judges?

(1) (Reply)

Zambia Presidential Convoy Vs Nigeria Presidential Convoy, Who Wins? (video) / Tinubu’s First Daughter Welcomes Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage / Bashorun Gaa - Historic Villain Or Victim Of History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.