Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera (24095 Views)

2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Vacation In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by Olukologia(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2016
BiitchAmMe:
Dis Annie Idibia pikin don reach to tear. Guys ova to u grin
no weapon formed against this innocent chicks shall not prosper.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by iceberryose(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2016
lifezone247:
So mods no fit barn this mtn promo scammer abi, he or she seems to be on every topic that makes fp, if Na me comment some now una go barn me for one year. undecided
Lol
They keep BARNING you like they are STORING YAMS.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by sillyNLmods: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2016
2 face cool
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by henrydadon(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
BiitchAmMe:
Dis Annie Idibia pikin don reach to tear. Guys ova to u grin
pedophile alert..u deserve flogging
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by zeestunner(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2016
Tu baba representing here and there lol. Nice one he has lovely kids
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by shaneroberts26: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2016
oochi123:
Awww! So sweet feel like crying..God bless u n ur family..I pray to ve my kids too..

I can give you beautuful kids.My sperm is very strong.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by Coolguy89(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2016
oochi123:
Awww! So sweet feel like crying..God bless u n ur family..I pray to ve my kids too..
dat could be you,if u never play hard to get for me lol
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by Timkizzy33881(f): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
#JESUS IS LORD @ALL TIMES#...they're lovely
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
In my british accent * they look lovely*
British accent in writingwish I cud hear u speak!
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
British accent in writingwish I cud hear u speak!

Yes in british accent * that wudb nice of yo
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by mumtriplet2: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
oochi123:

Don't worry you will laugh at last
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes in british accent * that wudb nice of yo
I'd luv to hear u speak...any chance i cud?
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
I'd luv to hear u speak...any chance i cud?

Close ur eyes u will hear me in ur heart
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Close ur eyes u will hear me in ur heart
I tried buh I cudnt hear u still,probably because u don't really want to b in my heart.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
I tried buh I cudnt hear u still,probably because u don't really want to b in my heart.

I always am in every ones heart
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:

I always am in every ones heart .
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

holyspirit,is dat u?
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
holyspirit,is dat u?

Holy spirit is with every one
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Holy spirit is with every one
tell me y I shud believe u're in my heart just like u think u're in everyone's
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
tell me y I shud believe u're in my heart just like u think u're in everyone's

Cos we are all love and God is love and God is every where and the part of human cherished by God the most is the human heart
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cos we are all love and God is love and God is every where and the part of human cherished by God the most is the human heart
mmmm I totally concur!
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
mmmm I totally concur!

Glad to hear that
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
mmmm I totally concur!

Glad to hear that from you
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Glad to hear that
dis lady that is supposedly in my hrt has no pic
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
dis lady that is supposedly in my hrt has no pic

No need picture d face of God
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

biblically,the face of God can strike a man dead!
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

bibically,the face of God can strike a man dead!
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
biblically,the face of God can strike a man dead!

Not literally his face but what i mean is just picture how you feel God in your heart
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not literally his face but what i mean is just picture how you feel God in your heart
mmmm... we cud hav a decent chat and not bore other nairalanders wit our quotes,wat do u think?
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by halfricanadian(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
idinc:
mmmm... we cud hav a decent chat and not bore other nairalanders wit our quotes,wat do u think?

Im cool with it
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera by idinc(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im cool with it
bbm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / M.I's Mercedes CLS Stolen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.