Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure (657 Views)

Manuel Preciado Villareal's Manager Dies Of A Heart Attack / Real Madrid Vs Espanyol (5 - 0) On March 4th 2012 / Espanyol Vs Real Madrid (0 - 4) On 2nd October 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure by Krayola2(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2009
Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure

Football has been dealt another tragic blow

Aug 8, 2009 5:16:40 PM

Newly appointed Espanyol captain Dani Jarque was found dead in his Coviciana hotel room tonight.

The center back is said to have suffered from heart failure some time after returning from training during Espanyol's pre-season tour of Italy.

The tragic news comes only one month after the player - who had spent his entire professional career at the club - was appointed captain of the Parakeets.

The news was officially confirmed on the Liga side's offical website.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really tragic. I wish his family all the best.
Re: Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure by Emperoh(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2009
Really tragic. . . . Too bad to be a news!!
All the best to his family!!! RIP!!
Re: Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure by bgees(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2009
RIP!
And i'd advise Ruben de la Red to quit football.
Re: Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure by mayordee(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2009
Really sad, RIP Jarque
Re: Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure by FBS: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2009
R.I.P Daniel Jarque
Re: Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure by chidichris(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
Too sad.
May his soul RIP.
Re: Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure by mamagee6(f): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
May his soul rest in perfect peace.!

(1) (Reply)

Official: Liverpool Midfielder Yossi Benayoun Joins Chelsea On Three-year Deal / MY PREMIER LEAGUE TEAM OF THE WEEK / PLAYED: Manchester United 0-1 Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.