Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,586 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why We Love Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Love Cossy Orjiakor (387 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Love Cossy Orjiakor by Redgo: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2016
Cossy orjiakor has been our home girl for almost 2 decades now. She has made headlines on our screens and dailies with sexually revealing pictures and videos. Her private life has been a comic relief for many of us. well, Hate her or love her, she is one of ours and her crazy acts fuse together to make Nollywood what it is today. she has loyals fans as well as other celebrities and she deserves a spot in our Nollywood walk of fame. Don't act holier than thou, cos' no one is in a place to judge her. In this video, we analyzed a few reasons why we love our dear sister, Cossy Orjiakor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolbzZJq8d8
Re: Why We Love Cossy Orjiakor by delishpot: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2016
**Topless and downless** grin

I used to be very judgmental of Corsey.I still am not in support of her showing her nudity or private parts to the world but now I have come to realise that every individual goes through their personal process in life and I have no right to beat them down and force them to see things my way. I love her now. I mean love the way a human being should love his fellow human being. I just say a word of prayer for her journey to be just as God wants it in the end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Love Flavour N'abania / Davido Set To Drop A New Single – (snippet) / “danku Must Sign An Undertaking That He Will Not Take My Life” – Oritsefemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.