Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! (10829 Views)

Corporate/customised T-shirts, Shirts And Polo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by Jackal(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ user86666,

You cant be more accurate. cool
TM Lewin is the most over-rated shirt in the world.
I love my Hawes n Curtis anytime when it comes to formal dressing.
Can't get enough of em and it fits like i was born with em.
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by tboy1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Jackal

Just bout to say the same thing H&C or Hackett Shirts. Better than TM Lewin
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by benedo(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2007
abeeeegi, enufff of the dropping of names,tm lewin,ysl whatever!! oh plzzzzzzzz.the its not all about names, but having a good eye for quality, cut & fit of the shirt,
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by fesse(f): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2007
i love keneth and TM Lewin
for men and my florence fred for female.
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by Gamine(f): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2007
Hawes & Curtis is the new ish in lagos ooh

Hackett don expire!

Evryone is wearing Hackett like all those fake arsenal jerseys
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by fellybabe(f): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
i love florence fred shirt and it's undies
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by bunmeee(f): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2007
TM shirts r now so common cos pple believe if u r not wearing a TM shirt u ve not arrived, pple should open their eyes n see the cut of hawes n curtis, paul smith n some other italian shirts. they r more expensive n nicer, although Tm is ok
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by endychux: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2007
I have limited quantity of ReFernando Shirts for Sale.
one costs 5K.

halla me on 08058988290 or endychux@yahoo.com

we will deliver it at your door step.
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by babakay45: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hello,

Does anyone need H&C and TM Lewin shirts, all original, at competitive prices that you could even decide to re-sell and make some profit?

Please email me for price details and delivery arrangements.

Thanks
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by mafolayomi(f): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2009
babakay45:

Hello,

Does anyone need H&C and TM Lewin shirts, all original, at competitive prices that you could even decide to re-sell and make some profit?

Please email me for price details and delivery arrangements.

Thanks

phone number, email?
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by agabaI23(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2009
@Mafolayomi
I can help ya if you are interested!

Assuming the other guy wastes time! My e-mail is in my profile.

When I get your mail I will call you or give you my number!
see here
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by thegame(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
@babakay, i will need a couple of the hawes and curtis or a good-cut tshirt but since u cant supply your mail, you mail me then lemme know wasap. I hope they are originals sha
its for urgent purchase o so dont think im joking.

@mafolayomi, what do u deal in? Mail me pls.
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by Yets(f): 3:24am On Apr 17, 2009
nawa o, have they started makin fake tm shirts n hawes n curtis
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by babakay45: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2009
Well, don't know about fake H&C but for all you know there might be but I have heard all sorts of things like TM Lewin from Dubai, etc (!!!) at very ridiculous prices and I think they are everywhere in Lagos!
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by thegame(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2009
@yets, dont underestimate the works of fake copycats o. for all u know, there is fake of anything you want in lagos. Paul smith is now a rag, so many fake shoes floating every corner, hackett, i dont have to say much abt dat, tm, oga of fakes developing rapidly.even cars, have u seen a combinatio of daewoo and gmc before??watch out pls. Wih them logos boldly on them u would think its a gmc but then, i just realised gmc, american cars dont make cars that small.
mention them, fakes plenty
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by nkemjou(f): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2010
tm lewin shirts are defo not £25, prolly on sale bt not standard price
Hawes and curtis does it 4 me though, their hipsters are d bestest grin
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by Segzy23: 5:29am On Dec 27, 2010
Hugoboi:

I beg to differ.This ainta matter of crowd cus i hardly come across any TM rockin crowd.The fact is the English rarely wear TM cus being naturally conservative,they wouldnt want to spend so much on one shirt when they've got cheaper alternatives.Lemme ask a question?How many ordinary Nigerians rock clothes by ade Bakare or Deola Sagoe?Does it make them any less classy?
TM is d excreta and i'd stick wit it anyday

You are wrong on this one and probably misinformed. Ofcourse they(the Englishs) splash out money and buy anything they want really. They are spoilt for choice and use that to their advantage. It is true that Nigerians tend to buy TM rather than other brands, and lets face it, TM appears to be cheaper. Just like we do for Toyota and Honda (I know it partly because of affordability and Maintenance cost). The same way a lot of people ignore other makes of cars and tell you all they want is a Honda or Toyota is the same way a lot of Naijas go for TM Lewin for their shirts. People should wake up to other brands jare.

M&S top of the range shirts are much more expensive(I am not saying they are nicer), and guess who buys their shirts, the English. Anyway, don't just assume, have your facts before you say something
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by poetdee1(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2011
I have shirts for sale in bulk

check my post
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-587366.0.html#msg7549048

If you however need any other English designer I can get them for you.
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by Fiver: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
Don't know about Hawes n Curtis for you guys but their collar are damn too big- they have nice colours though

students wearing TM, H&C to class, gotta love naijas
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by Benzoric: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2011
Its not all Hawes and Curtis shirts that have big Collar. Big collar applies only to York and Hurst shirts.

Bradon and Stirling are also colourful and have regular collar.

Furthermore, they also have Formal shirt which have regular collars. They are not generally colourful and more suitable for corporate enviroment.

For more information on how to get genuine Hawes and Curtis Shirts, 1 or 100 shirts, please contact me

clotheu@gmail.com
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by gredens: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2011
about the dress maybe you can have a look at the online shop. as the cheaper price and not bad quality, i think it will not disappoint, try the www. 50thstudio.com. it mainly provide the wedding dress , bridesmaid dress, prom dress and celebrity dress, and men suits, and now there are in the discount. so if you want to know many information you can go to that website and see if it have you like dress.

Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by ITHANKGOD: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
I supply Makrom Italian Design fitted shirts at wholesale prices. The prices are from 5k5. The more you buy the less you spend. I am sorry as i am unble to upload the latest design pictures as the files are too large but i will be able to send you the latest designs via email if you are interested and drop me a line at jozzysmith@hotmail.co.uk. I am able to supply to you anywhere in Nigeria. If you have a BB pin please add your pin to the email for better communication.

I prayed against my enemies and asked God to take away my enemies and i started losing friends loooool. I saw this quote on a friends BB and i liked it as its soo true. God help us its 2012.
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by ammyrodrics(f): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2012
Yeah i agree, Now a days shirts are important from men and they enjoy wearing in formal as well as informal occasions.
Re: Shirts! Shirts! Shirts! by ceoaffairs: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
If it fits,soft on skin and makes d world smile@ u,pls wear it.hw much u buy dsnt mean a thing.if d cost means somuch T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ u,then try "grosvenor shirts".a whoopin cost,huh?that's by the way.4me,i make my shirts myself.and buyers of "tm","louis","ysl" etc,stil say ,"hey,i like ur piece" n i say in turn,"thanks,i made them myself". wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / For Your Ombre Kanekalon Braiding Hair / BRAND NEW AVIVA SLIPPERS FOR LADIES.SIZE 7 and 9. N1500. 09091139464

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.