Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,958 members, 7,866,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

INTERVIEW: Yemi Alade Not My Rival – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / INTERVIEW: Yemi Alade Not My Rival – Tiwa Savage (488 Views)

Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Yemi Alade Not My Rival – Tiwa Savage by mydream23(f): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2016
INTERVIEW: Yemi Alade not my Rival – Tiwa Savage

In this interview with news men, Michael Abimboye in Lagos recently, pop singer, Tiwa Savage speaks about her rivalry with Yemi Alade, motherhood and other issues.

How has it been since releasing your album, R.E.D?

I have been going to a lot of events, shooting videos and going on tours. I have a great supporting system to help take care of my baby. I have an incredible nanny and my mother is also helpful. If it is a long trip, my mother comes along or travels with me. If it is a short trip, I am very confident in leaving him at home with my husband and my nanny.

There was a picture where you preformed on stage with your son. Should we be expecting more of that?

I have never performed with my son. In that picture you saw on social media, I was just holding him and talking.

Are you dropping another video soon?

Soon, I would be releasing a video to my song, ‘If I Start To Talk’ featuring Dr. SID.

Is seems there is a chemistry between yourself and Dr. SID?

He is amazing; he is a great guy, highly talented, team player and my label mate. I love him like a brother and we all get along well on the label. Korede Bello and I did the song ‘Romantic’ and it came out well.

source: http://www.blebleblog.com/2016/04/interview-yemi-alade-not-my-rival-tiwa.html?m=0#more

Re: INTERVIEW: Yemi Alade Not My Rival – Tiwa Savage by mydream23(f): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Wahala dey ooo

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz: How Did It Go Wrong? / Sean “diddy” Combs Announces Retirement From Music To Focus On Acting / Check Out Which Celeb Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.