Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Let Us Reject Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Reject Evil (351 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS / Why Christians Should Reject The Bill For A Christian Court In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Reject Evil by yommyuk: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2016
The world that we live in is full of all manner of evil. Every day we hear about different levels of evil that fellow human beings commit towards each other. I saw a picture yesterday, how some Fulani men butchered their fellow countrymen in the East, I wondered if such people share the same red blood as me. Surely, their blood must be BLACK.

In times like these, the body of Christ cannot sit on their laurels and chant all is well. We are a chosen race, a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, God own possession for a reason. We got to stand tall, side by side and reject evil wherever it shows its ugly head in our domain. It must start from within our homes. Teach your children to hate evil and do good. To fear God and to love their fellow human beings as they love themselves. To do to another only what they will want another person to do unto them. Let them grow up with spiritual principles that will set them up for life. This way we will build the nation up with HOLINESS as the core of the society. Evil will diminish and ultimately disappear.

Today, I implore all of you as you go out, say in your spirit, I reject evil in every shape or form. I will show the love of God to my fellow human beings. I will put the evil one to shame.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

Romans 13:14
But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

Ephesians 6:13
Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 03/05/2016) / A Gold / Don't Give Up Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.