Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,760 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) (11570 Views)

Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by robosky02(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
why?
not all you don't have experience lol

Angelberry:
shocked shocked shocked every man should respect women
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
and yet ........

feel like crying cry
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by blackjack21(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dojupyo:
Then after passing thru this, a child will decide to get influenced and become someone bad, ruining the family's name and also ruining his life..
Did they have a second thought, of what their mom passed thru

Men respect women, cos its not easy being a woman

Did the child asked to be born in the first place?
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by eightsin(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Benignasweety:
d miracle go be eliyi gidi gan o. D boy luks decaying in his head and face.

Nothing is impossible.. let them fast for 30 days and see what they can achieve
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Topestbilly:
Menh!!! God bless Al mothers (the good ones tho)

MyLady jus prepare for heaven on earth wink

Your gift as you give births :

First child - Brand new car (your choice)

Second child - vacation to destination of your choice

Third child - A house for you.

My woman my everything. cheesy
thanks for that, it worth it

1 Like

Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
robosky02:
why?
not all you don't have experience lol

grin respect women, what happened na? Didnt see your reply
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by bigtt76(f): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sometimes you need to read carefully and understand the story before counter-commenting. Babies don't come out with their legs during child birth. It's the head that comes out first!!

blackjack21:

And instead he came out with your.

RIP ENGLISH!

1 Like

Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
eightsin:

Nothing is impossible.. let them fast for 30 days and see what they can achieve
Lol u funny o. 30days after d body don decay finish abi 30days bfore he was born?

1 Like

Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by blackjack21(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Sometimes you need to read carefully and understand the story before counter-commenting. Babies don't come out with their legs during child birth. It's the head that comes out first!!

Through
tongue

RIP ENGLISH.
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by ocholawealth(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dis baby is a bad nigga, he came out with leg instead of head..... Well, as a man, my responsibility is to give my wife a good Bleep and get her in the family way.... Women dey try sha.
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by robosky02(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
berry..... check
Angelberry:
grin respect women, what happened na? Didnt see your reply
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by WildChild00(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Respect to all the ladies in the house, dis is the first time I am seeing dis, so this is wat our mothers go through 'sad
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by dammyluv911(f): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
the one dat come wit bottock is called breech.i don more dan 100 delivery
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
blackjack21:

And instead he came out with your.

RIP ENGLISH!

That looks very correct to me.

Kindly enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
robosky02:
berry..... check
thanks big brother, welcome to the winning team.

Mimzy to take over!
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
dammyluv911:
the one dat come wit bottock is called breech.i don more dan 100 delivery

In your experience, is the baby's skin colour normal?

Or is that because it's Oyibo?
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by ariyike23(f): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
eightsin:

It has to be. All the signs are there except this is a miracle.

The baby may not be dead,i didnt die either grin grin, my mum said i came out looking like that too,all blue,my apsga score was zero.well that was because i had my umblical chord round my neck suffocating me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin tongue

blackjack21:

Through
tongue

RIP ENGLISH.
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is serious-
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by speciallymade(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
pwettiejay:
shocked shocked shocked and I'l go thru this someday?
don't worry baby, I will be there with you, holding your hand and cheering you on
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by bigtt76(f): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oh God! I pray he's alive undecided He may have been revived ....OP should please share with us the aftermath naaaau undecided

eightsin:

It has to be. All the signs are there except this is a miracle.
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by speciallymade(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
bigtt76:

there are some exceptional cases of babies that come out with their legs first
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by sisisioge: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Omg! My heart just cut plenty times! Chai!
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by mumtriplet2: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
God you that give me this baby/babies will see me through. Amen.
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by speciallymade(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
ariyike23:

The baby may not be dead,i didnt die either grin grin, my mum said i came out looking like that too,all blue,my apsga score was zero.well that was because i had my umblical chord round my neck suffocating me grin grin grin
you are the female version of Ojo, so you are Aina, I think
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Owliver(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dojupyo:
Then after passing thru this, a child will decide to get influenced and become someone bad, ruining the family's name and also ruining his life..

everybody deserves respect. yeah
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by pwettiejay(f): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
speciallymade:
don't worry baby, I will be there with you, holding your hand and cheering you on
. As a doctor and we wouldn't even know we've had this discussion before else I won't be able to face yhu
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by speciallymade(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
pwettiejay:
. As a doctor and we wouldn't even know we've had this discussion before else I won't be able to face yhu
not a doctor but they can allow the husband into the Labour room
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by decode55(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dojupyo:

& its easy being a man? Abeg shut up. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just read comments & move on. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Titilayooni(f): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Topestbilly:
Menh!!! God bless Al mothers (the good ones tho)

MyLady jus prepare for heaven on earth wink

Your gift as you give births :

First child - Brand new car (your choice)

Second child - vacation to destination of your choice

Third child - A house for you.

My woman my everything. cheesy
awww you are sweet...
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Topestbilly(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Titilayooni:
awww you are sweet...

Thanks MyLady smiley
Re: The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
ramdris:
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. OP u just dey show person wife Kitty-Cat. This is the most graphic images av seen on nairaland. Yuuuuccckk! Mod this must not made FP abeg.

God bless all Mothers and the Fathers who tilled the land...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? / What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.