Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Identifying The Snake Around You... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Identifying The Snake Around You... (440 Views)

JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks / See The Snake I Killed In My Room @ Kwara State University / See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIZIK Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identifying The Snake Around You... by Wuminity(f): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2016
She slept with her snake and the vet told her someting very shocking.

This is a true story of a woman from india, who lived in the middle ages and had a pet snake python which she loves so much, the snake is 4 meters long, and looks healthy.

However, one day, her unusual pet just stopped eating. This lack of appetite in the snake continued over a few week, the desperate woman tried everytin she could and offered anything a snake would strangle and eat, nothing works. Finally, the woman took her loving pet to the vet as a last resort.

The vet listend to the woman carefully and asked "does your snake sleeps with u at night, wrap around u closely and spread through out its lenght?" The woman was suprised nd with a lot of hope she said "yes! yes! it does it everyday and it makes me feel so sad, because i see something asking of me and i cannot help it to feel better" then the vet said something shocking and most unexpected,

"Madam your pet is not sick; it is just preparing to eat you," yes, the python wasnt sick but has been preparing to eat her instead, "Everytime its creeping and hugging you, wrapping around your body, it is checking size to weigh how a greate meal you are and how it must be prepared before the attack, and yes it does not eat in order to have enough space to digest you more easily", The Vet said.

This story comes with a MORAL, Even people close to you, whom you are very affectionate with can have mean intentions, you need to identify the snake around you, and their true intent. Hugs and kisses are not always honest, (ask Jesus, he will tell you about Judas Iscariot)

Dont fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friends that hugs you.

(1) (Reply)

English Is In Trouble / Primary School Girl Sues Fayose, Demands Right To Free Education / D DSA Unilag:dr Karo Ogbinaka Responds 2 D Allegation Dat He Had A Studt Arrestd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.