Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Who Can Trail And Arrest This BVN Re-activation Scammer? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Can Trail And Arrest This BVN Re-activation Scammer? (569 Views)

BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) / Gallant Police Officer Chase And Arrest Suspected Robber(pics) / BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Trail And Arrest This BVN Re-activation Scammer? by richling77(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2016
This doesn't necessarily has to concern all Nairalanders.
Most people here are well informed but I am throwing it open and calling for their arrest because of the illiterates they prey.

This about the second time I got this message from them this year which reads "Dear Customer,Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line @08145071847 for Re_activation".

So I decided to call the stated help line immediately they sent me another message now and spent 40 secs with them. Within this duration, the man on the other side had already asked of the following:

Have you done your BVN?
Which bank did you do your BVN?
Did you link your BVN to more than 1 bank?
Which banks did you register and link to? To which I said Skye and Access. He was happy and quickly asked the type of card giving me option of Master, visa or verve.
Do you have the cards with you there? Then I cut.

I really wish we have police or DSS department that can work on tracking the perpetrators and bring them to justice. This will in turn reduce the growth of online fraudsters in the country.

Re: Who Can Trail And Arrest This BVN Re-activation Scammer? by Galacious1: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2016
The network provider can help. The issue is just that these network providers themselves are scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Take Over Communities Over Killing Of 12 People By Fulani / EFCC Seizes N860m Mansion From Ex-air Force Chief / Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Agip's Obi Obi Brass Trunk Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.