Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria (8458 Views)

Biggest Shopping Mall Opens In Abakaliki City / Christmas: Excitement In Cross River As 'abakaliki Rice' Sells For N14,500 / 50kg Bag Of Rice Now Sells For N8,000 In Ebonyi – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by nwakaego25: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2016
This a is report made to hotel marketing companies in Nigeria by me, Vincent Okorie on a visit to Ebonyi state.
Abakaliki is no doubt the fastest developing state capital in Nigeria, since the inception of Egnr. David Umahi. The major roads in the city are very accessible. Almost all the streets within abakaliki town can boast of newly contructed thick roads thereby leading to an extinction of port holes, As i walked round the city at night I saw the beauty of the state capital as all the street light has nearly turned the night to day.
My finding shows that all business men are happily running their business in Abakaliki, as the state is bounded in the North, South, East and West by Benue state, Abia state, crossriver state and Enugu state and.
A research also showed that Abakaliki a beehive of activities as it has continuously witnessed an influx of people from all nook and crannies of Nigeria (politicians, civil servants, students, and businessmen) as well from the far-flung regions of Africa.
It has an international market that has more than 7,070 lockup shops which is expected to commence operation in the year 2016. The city has three gigantic fly over to ease traffic and movement of large population now in Abakaliki township.
Abakaliki town is very secure unlike some towns that the area boys(miscreants) harass people in the day and take controll of the night. notwitstanding, the major problem faced by residents is Water scarcity. This has led people to by a can of 25litres at the range of #5-#10 naira, However the Ebonyi state water board is fast laying their pipes in every part of the city, hope water will flow in the middle of 2016.
please before I divert from the topic of the day I want to share with you the pictures, features,address and website of the best hotels in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state. There are more than 45 hotels in Ebonyi state but the most outstanding one's that matches peoples budget and expections are:
1.Excelsior Suites and Lounge Ltd
2.Osborn la-palm Royal Resort Ltd
3.Tycoon Hotels Limited
4.Adonai Exclusive Garden
5.Gracecourt Hotel and Suites
6.Sandiego Hotels ltd

1. EXCELSIOR SUITES AND LOUNGE LIMITED

Address: #39 Onwe road, Abakaliki Ebonyi state
mail:info@excelsiorsuites dot com dot ng

KEY FEATURES:
*Fitness facilities
*Swimming Pool
*Lounge Bar
*Well secured Car Park
*Executive Car Hire,
*uniterrupted water & power supply
*Adequate security
*pool side bar and lounge
*outdoor catering services
*24/7 live band
*24/7 car services
*laundry and dry cleaning
*accommodation
*Television in common areas
*Free newspapers in lobby
*Meeting rooms
*porter/bellhop
*Spa services
*Restaurant
*Barbecue
*hotel website with 24/7 mail response
*Easily accessible
*Designated smoking areas
*Free self parking
*Nigth club
*restaurant and Bar
*Luggage storage
*Luxury & airconditioned rooms

2. TYCOON HOTELS LIMITED
Address: Km 2, Enugu-Abakaliki, express Road, Abakaliki, Ebonyi state
mail:info@tycoongroup dot org

KEY FEATURES:
*Fitness facilities
*Swimming Pool
*Lounge Bar
*Well secured Car Park
*Executive Car Hire,
*Adequate security
*24/7 live band
*accommodation
*porter/bellhop
*Restaurant
*Barbecue
*Easily accessible
*Free self parking
*Nigth club
*restaurant and Bar
*Luggage storage

3. OsBORN LA-PALM ROYAL RESORT LTD

Address: #1 osborn avenue, off kpiri-kpiri road, mile 50 Abakaliki Ebonyi state
mail:info@osbornlapalm dot com

KEY FEATURES:
*Fitness facilities
*Swimming Pool
*Lounge Bar
*Well secured Car Park
*Executive Car Hire,
*Adequate security
*accommodation
*Meeting rooms
*porter/bellhop
*Spa services
*Restaurant
*Barbecue
*Easily accessible
*Free self parking
*restaurant and Bar
*Luggage storage

4. GRACECOURT HOTEL AND SUITES LTD

Address: #14 Nna street, Abakaliki, Ebonyi state
mail:info@gracecourthotel dot com

KEY FEATURES:
*Fitness facilities
*Well secured Car Park
*Executive Car Hire,
*Adequate security
*accommodation
*Meeting rooms
*porter/bellhop
*Restaurant
*Barbecue
*Easily accessible
*Free self parking
*restaurant and Bar
*Luggage storage

ADONAI EXCLUSIVE GARDEN
Address: #1, Ogoja road, behind Ecobank, Abakaliki Ebonyi state
mail:info@adonaigarden dot com

KEY FEATURES:
*Fitness facilities
*Well secured Car Park
*Executive Car Hire,
*Adequate security
*accommodation
*Meeting rooms
*porter/bellhop
*Restaurant
*Easily accessible
*Free self parking
*restaurant and Bar
*Luggage storage

Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by izuch(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2016
Excelsior is the newest and the best grin

1 Like

Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by ebonyiplatform: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
izuch:
Excelsior is the newest and the best grin
infact bro you are right. Excelsior suites and lounge Ltd has the hottest club in EBONYI state followed by tycoon hotel/club. Grace court hotel and osborn is a property of the past and presnt governor of the state. Gracecourt is fast loosing customer because they are going analogue, while others are going digital. l lodged at excelsior 4 days ago and this is the picture of the club I saw in their website

Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by izuch(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
ebonyiplatform:

infact bro you are right. Excelsior suites and lounge Ltd has the hottest club in EBONYI state followed by tycoon hotel/club. Grace court hotel and osborn is a property of the past and presnt governor of the state. Gracecourt is fast loosing customer because they are going analogue, while others are going digital. l lodged at excelsior 4 days ago and this is the picture of the club I saw in their website
Excelsior is the best ai has got to offer, club 043 still remains the best club in ai. You forgot to add Vista sparkling to your list.
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by Lavendra(f): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
To me Abakaliki is one of the worst place to be and I wont advice anyone not even my enemy to come here I regret it so much. but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, does anyone know any baking school at all? any good one...
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by bemagnify: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
abeg Wu knw anywere in abakaliki I can get unsecure loan....I need to start up a biz...its urgent
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by bemagnify: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lavendra:
To me Abakaliki is one of the worst place to be and I wont advice anyone not even my enemy to come here I regret it so much. but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, does anyone know any baking school at all? any good one...
madam calm down d op is rite...... abakaliki is a virgin land... is a fertile ground for business I swear....well dependin on d way U c it sha.....for baking school I think I saw one at mile 50
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by Lavendra(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
that place at mile 50 that they do decoration? that all the black abakaliki girls use to come and learn only God knows what? I can't go there what would classes be like shay it would be in their language because I know 80percent of those girl can speak or understand English. by the way Abakaliki is bleeped, yes the governor is trying to do some roads and over head bridge that isn't necessary at all in abakaliki especially the pedestrian bridge they are building in front of the university, a place no one passes and the are building a pedestrian bridge? no shop rite, no cinema nothing entertaining here if I want to go to a cinema I have to travel to Enugu, I pity corpers that are transferred here, but anyone from abakaliki won't understand what I'm saying at all because they'll probably be used to it.
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by bemagnify: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lolz...calm down....it seems U are a corps member...
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by Lavendra(f): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
nope... a student
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by bemagnify: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Lavendra:
nope... a student
den Y are U ranting....at least U av a choice to move to anoda state to complete ur education
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by ebonyiplatform: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
bemagnify:
den Y are U ranting....at least U av a choice to move to anoda state to complete ur education
EBONYI is the fastest developing state capital in Nigeria. and I let her not come to the state again or I will arrest her. EBONYI may have the highest population in Nigeria in 2030 after Lagos.
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by TruthTella(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Lavendra:
that place at mile 50 that they do decoration? that all the black abakaliki girls use to come and learn only God knows what? I can't go there what would classes be like shay it would be in their language because I know 80percent of those girl can speak or understand English. by the way Abakaliki is bleeped, yes the governor is trying to do some roads and over head bridge that isn't necessary at all in abakaliki especially the pedestrian bridge they are building in front of the university, a place no one passes and the are building a pedestrian bridge? no shop rite, no cinema nothing entertaining here if I want to go to a cinema I have to travel to Enugu, I pity corpers that are transferred here, but anyone from abakaliki won't understand what I'm saying at all because they'll probably be used to it.

My dear I know how you feel.

I was posted here unfortunately and everyday I regret it and am always counting down to when my service year will end.
There is no light at all in the place I am and the villagers use their black and dirty stream water to cook and wash and do everything. The same stream water they swim and pee inside. We have to pay a lot of money for somebody to deliver clean water to us, one 25liter gallon is 50 naira, you can imagine how much we spend on a daily basis. I hate this place so much. No motivation to stay, even the people here are not nice.

The Igbos in the village I was posted to are very wicked, they have forcefully taken over our corpers lodge that was attached to the hospital because the houses are rent free, now corpers have to search for accomodation outside even with the small money they are being paid.

1 Like

Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by ebonyiplatform: 5:29am On May 01, 2016
TruthTella:

My dear I know how you feel.

I was posted here unfortunately and everyday I regret it and am always counting down to when my service year will end.
There is no light at all in the place I am and the villagers use their black and dirty stream water to cook and wash and do everything. The same stream water they swim and pee inside. We have to pay a lot of money for somebody to deliver clean water to us, one 25liter gallon is 50 naira, you can imagine how much we spend on a daily basis. I hate this place so much. No motivation to stay, even the people here are not nice.

The Igbos in the village I was posted to are very wicked, they have forcefully taken over our corpers lodge that was attached to the hospital because the houses are rent free, now corpers have to search for accomodation outside even with the small money they are being paid.
you must be ungtraful and greedy corper. you want 100% comfort, abakaliki everybody is happy with the pace of development. Pls we are discursing abakaliki city here and not the village. there is no village in Nigeria you can have 100% amenities. I pray or time should be up so that you leave EBONYI state and stop lying on the villagers head
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by ebonyiplatform: 5:34am On May 01, 2016
@op you forgot to post the link to excelsior suites and lounge ltd which is http://excelsiorsuites.com.ng
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by Lavendra(f): 7:14pm On May 01, 2016
I guess you are from ebonyi state OP? dear corper I feel your pain just manage and finish up quick... to me ebonyi state as A whole is bleeped up I can't even talk about their villagers (SMH) please if you plan on coming to ebonyi state for anything please run because you'll regret it.
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2016
Lol.
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26am On May 02, 2016
I served in Ebonyi state from 2013 to 2014. I served at Echi alike in Ikwo (the former governor's village and home to Celestine Nwali). Yes, there is lack of water but I enjoyed my service. The villagers showed me amazing love and that was because I adapted to the lifestyle and joined them is some activities. When I passed out on October 16th 2014, many people cried. Till today, I still maintain good communication with more than 20people from the village. On weekends I do go to Ai and enjoy myself and have a feel of the city. I guess by now the oferekpe water scheme have started working or about to start. please my dear, Ebonyi is in her developing stage and with time, it will get better. Instead of you to lament then try and adapt to the environment as it will positively shape your development as a human. You will learn new things and will have the ability of conquering some challenges in future. I am from delta state. Even my village has street lights and clean water with good electricity talk less of Asaba but I shoved that instinct aside and enjoyed my one year in Ebonyi. I also learnt the language a. Due to how they welcomed me, I don't joke with any Eboyian here in Asaba. Once I hear their language, be it afikpo, izza,izzi,abakaili or Ikwo I will meet the person. Let us try to embrace the lifestyle and environment of other people. Let's try to make the world a better place. wherever you find yourself, glorify God and he might mak out of nothing from that place. please love Ebonyi and her offsprings. They will soon attain a high developmental stage. Things are cheap there and you can save without stress. God bless you @lavendra

2 Likes

Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by eazyway212: 9:33pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria by aca77: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Where do the big boys hang out in Abakaliki?
A cool but bubbling place with correct people, not riff-raff, as I've been seeing everywhere. Been to the Vista Lounge, Tycoon, etc. Although the structures are very good and standard the crowd leaves me unsatisfied. Chaff crowd. Maybe because drinks are cheap (Vista Lounge is very good, structure and furnishing wise, but their regular beer is only N300, maybe that's why so many substandard characters stuff themselves in there like sardines.) In Lagos, a place like Vista Sparkling would be premium and a destination of choice for better people.

Also been to the state governor's hotel (Osborne) and it's ok no doubt, but it's a dull and dead zone. Not much going on.

Is there any correct place in Abakaliki where drinks are priced above the Chaff (say N400-N500 for regular lager), and where correct people congregate?

I'm here for some weeks for some personal stuff and need to know what's poppin' while I'm here. The town can't be full of Chaff, I believe.

(1) (Reply)

Neat 10kva Luminous Sine Wave Inverter 350k / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC / Nigeria Naira Vs. Ghana Cedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.