Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

What An Imolite Said About IMSU Strike - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What An Imolite Said About IMSU Strike (615 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of Gsm ? Check Out Imsu Students Answers Lol / Imsu Students Have Come Again Oo, Tag Their Village People / Did You Know That 60% Of IMSU Students Are Not Learned? Watch And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What An Imolite Said About IMSU Strike by NOC1(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2016
ENOUGH OF THE STRIKE..
WE THE BOYFRIEND ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA IMO STATE CHAPTER WISH TO BEG THE GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE TO PLEASE CALL OFF THE IMSU STRIKE...
SIR, ITS BEEN ONE MONTH NOW, PLS, IF YOU WILL NOT CALL THE STRIKE OFF FOR ANYTHING, PLS DO IT FOR US THE IMO STATE BOYS.. ANYI ATALA AHUHU, ALL OUR GIRLS HAVE TRAVELLED BECAUSE OF THIS STRIKE....
GOTO HOTELS NOW, NA GUYS GUYS FULL EVERYWHERE, PLS SIR,
WE DONT MIND YOU CALLING OFF THE STRIKE FOR ONLY THE IMSU GIRLS, THE GUYS CAN REMAIN ON STRIKE. LOL.
SIR BIKO, MERE ANYI EBERE, HAVE MERCY ON OUR "THIS THING".
UNLESS U WANT US TO TURN TO GAY(S) IN THIS TOWN.
I KNW SAY I DEY TALK THE MIND OF SO MANY GUYS IN IMO STATE.. THEY ARE TOO AFRAID TO SPEAK UP, BUT HERE I AM, TALKING FOR THEM..
SIR, BRING BACK OUR GIRLS OO. AFTER ALL, NO BE ONLY US NEED THE GIRLS, YOU SEF FIT NEED THEM FOR YOUR OYIBO FRIENDS WEY DEY BUILD TUNNEL FOR US.. ABI THEY NO NEED AM?
BESIDES, SOME OF OUR HONOURABLE POLITICANS NEED THE GIRLS TOO, BUT THEY NOGO FIT TALK BECAUSE THEY DON MARRY..
OGA SIR, WE NOGO BEG YOU FOR THESE GIRLS AGAIN O..
BRING BACK OUR IMSU BABES.. BRING BACK MY NKECHI.
TANKIO SIR
Creatively Exclusive to MC T-BOY (for the Guys in IMO State)
Re: What An Imolite Said About IMSU Strike by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2016
So Imo na an all-male state... indigienously speaking, that is? So #BBOG (updated version)
Re: What An Imolite Said About IMSU Strike by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2016
So Imo na an all-male state... indigienously speaking, that is? So #BBOG (updated version)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Year / Must You Go To Shoprite Hillarious Pic / Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.