Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? (2236 Views)

How I Made It With Unilorin Second Batch Admission / See A Gigantic Snake Killed In UNILORIN PG Hostel (photos & Details) / Unilorin PG Students And Alumnus, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by suasmablow(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Few days ago after the University of Ilorin began their 2016/2017 Application for Post Graduate Studies, I have encountered challenges processing the online payment and submitting the application form online.
Is anybody here also experiencing the same problem?
Does anyone have a solution as to how I can make a successful submission please?
Share Your Thoughts And Advise
Thanks
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by Samexayo: 10:45pm On May 10, 2016
I've also been experiencing the same problem. I called the school and I was told the site is getting so much traffic this period.
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by DJBIGGY(m): 6:11am On May 11, 2016
Its not the school..... Quickteller is the problem.... I tried an online payment for another program somewhere and quickteller refuses to display..... I suffered before I was able to pay unilorin form though.... Am currently through with my registration.
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by tolam08(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2016
I think it's an issue with the site. while I was doing my reg I experienced the same issue wen I wanted to pay for the form as the transaction failed though it was later corrected after refreshing the page.
Also, as regards the issue with submitting the application, I had an issue with that too but it was later resolved 3days after complaining to at the pg school.
If you're having issues wt submitting your biodata, from my experience, I suggest you change some fields like changing the email of one of ur guardian or next of kin and try submitting it again. I think that should work.
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 12, 2016
pls I don't know if there is an issue with the site or the bank I've been using gtb and still unsuccessful tried more than 10 times is there something I am doing wrong ,. thanks in advance
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by teminhi: 12:21pm On May 12, 2016
Please I need information on the unilorin pg 2016/2017 admission because after submission of my application, I expected them to have sent down the assessment form to my refrees but none of them have received it. Please is it that there is a particular period in which one need to wait before it is sent. Please kindly enlighten me.
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by fiona5022(f): 7:20am On May 19, 2016
suasmablow:
Few days ago after the University of Ilorin began their 2016/2017 Application for Post Graduate Studies, I have encountered challenges processing the online payment and submitting the application form online.
Is anybody here also experiencing the same problem?
Does anyone have a solution as to how I can make a successful submission please?
Share Your Thoughts And Advise
Thanks
teminhi:
Please I need information on the unilorin pg 2016/2017 admission because after submission of my application, I expected them to have sent down the assessment form to my refrees but none of them have received it. Please is it that there is a particular period in which one need to wait before it is sent. Please kindly enlighten me.
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by TJdestiny: 10:04am On May 23, 2016
Samexayo:
I've also been experiencing the same problem. I called the school and I was told the site is getting so much traffic this period.
please whats the school contact u used, it's urgent please.... I tried making payment I av been debited but it's telling me unsuccessful up till now
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by hoozy: 9:07pm On May 24, 2016
Please help me, I just paid, instead of taking me to the main menu page the site keeps saying error updating payment records.. Please whta do I do
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by hoozy: 9:08pm On May 24, 2016
Here is the page

Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by MzMercie: 12:09pm On May 25, 2016
hoozy:
Please help me, I just paid, instead of taking me to the main menu page the site keeps saying error updating payment records.. Please whta do I do

Am also having the same problem, error updating payment records
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by MzMercie: 12:40pm On May 25, 2016
Samexayo:
Please what did you use in contacting the school? I av been debited, its telling me error updating payment details. Pls its very urgent. Thanks. Awaiting your reply
Re: Is There A General Problem With Unilorin PG Portal? by hoozy: 3:55pm On May 25, 2016
I just traveled to Ilorin from lag today, going to pg skill first tin tomao morning

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Art & Philosophy Illustration Of The Real World / Difference Between Jupeb And Jamb / Studying And working in Australia made easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.