Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Web Design: Only For Guys? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design: Only For Guys? (2930 Views)

Lover Of Professional Design ONLY / Lover Of Professional Design ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Design: Only For Guys? by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2007
tonbolo:

Hello,
I work with a TV station in the United State as a web developer.Do you know what amaze me most? All the members of the Web Team are Females.It is hard to see this in Naija.

I even look up to them to put me through some things in web environment.

Is anything really stopping women from being web developers?? Or is it just they themselves claiming they are not able to join?? What exactly stops a woman from being a web developer if she has a desire for it??
Re: Web Design: Only For Guys? by omojole01: 10:49am On May 09, 2011
you can master the act of web designing, irrespective of your gender (male or female) .
Re: Web Design: Only For Guys? by omokay01: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Web Design: Only For Guys? by omokay01: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
Its a matter of choice. One man's food is another man's poison. I think a higher percentage of women are not interested in the field and you can blame them for that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Easy Html/php Quiz :) / A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum / How To Make Money By Designing A Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.