Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide (21006 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar / Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by otokx(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Red cap ke?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by theV0ice: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

You backed up my points, indicating that this government is a colossal failure, and that the country is being punished for its unintelligent choices. Thanks for agreeing with me.

With the economy handed over and where the price of our main fx earner was at, a continuation of your hero would have resulted in double failure surely.

Thank God you're also feeling the effects of the squandering of record oil priced earned by the previous govt. Continue to pray for more failures and problems so you can blame buhari while I blame GEJ.

Perfect division of labour

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by juman(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
It seems the senator does not know how to be a rational god father.

Firstly god father is not God almighty.
The god father has to give the governor some breathing spaces.
The governor allow to operate in his own way while god father is to supervise.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by AirFireEarthH20: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
stonemasonn:
And Ameachi's greatest mistake was nominating Wike for a ministerial position.

And Wike's greatest mistake was bringing Ameachi from Ghana and making him governor despite him being rejected by both Peter Odili and Obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by Familyman007(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dat is d game called politics..Loyalty dn't last 4 long...n again i tink he feels threatened by kwankwaso's popularity wic is normal owing to d fact dat he is d man in charge nw n he should b running tinz to enable him hv dat political stability in Kano...
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by stonemasonn: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

And Wike's greatest mistake was bringing the cockroach of Ubima called Ameachi from Ghana and making him governor despite the cockroach being rejected by both Peter Odili and Obasanjo
you mean Wike's greatest accomplishment. If not he will be on the streets doing black market business by now.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
He will buy a cap for N1m. Well Sha Efcc wldnt invite him for some questions
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by jinha(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
So there was no election in the state ? I don't know when being a Governor of a state is now a chieftancy title that one has to be installed.
Na wa for Naija oooo....

My 2cent sha..
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by Olabestonic001(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

No fuel, No light, fulani terrorism, and you call that governance. You think PMB is happy. Have you forgotten the prayer " MAY MY ENEMIES LIVE LONG TO SEE WHAT I WILL ACCOMPLISH". God will keep PMB alive to see, Nigerians revolt against him, and drag him, his wife, his 1st class flying daughter, out of Aso Rock.
As for Doyin Okupe, and the SW, they are paying the price of betrayal. Mr Okupe couldn't even deliver his own ward. He is useless, to the party. God is with Diezani, all is well with her

Spurious and ridiculous comments by you here. To think you're this politically daft is a tall order. So, who did GEJ betrayed (OBJ right?) And who did OBJ betrayed? .(IBB right?) Who did IBB betrayed? (MKO right?) And who did MKO betrayed The list is endless. Politics is a game of "betrayal" as no one wanna stand a man that is too controlling. Forget your GEJ thingy, he too betrayed and was betrayed. Did he not betray SW trusts in voting him in in 2011? SW saw that he was not for their interest and I daresay, he will still loose all over again in the SW.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by iflywithbuhari(f): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Spurious and ridiculous comments by you here. To think you're this politically daft is a tall order. So, who did GEJ betrayed (OBJ right?) And who did OBJ betrayed? .(IBB right?) Who did IBB betrayed? (MKO right?) And who did MKO betrayed The list is endless. Politics is a game of "betrayal" as no one wanna stand a man that is too controlling. Forget your GEJ thingy, he too betrayed and was betrayed. Did he not betray SW trusts in voting him in in 2011? SW saw that he was not for their interest and I daresay, he will still loose all over again in the SW.
You are on the wrong thread. Look for a thread posted by Osundefender, and comment.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by OlujobaSamuel: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
theV0ice:

Of course Okupe is useless. Ordinary N100 million naira he didn't get when Diezani was sitting on billions. God punish him indeed.

Of course its well with Diezani after all God got his share of the generosity.

Are you also suffering the fuel problems or you're powering your fridge and car with solar power or God is punishing you too for not delivering 2million votes for gej from your state? Hope the Fulani people didn't touch your region?
abeg leave her alone biko. your response fit help her kill herself and not commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by Charly68: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Some of these so called self appointed godfathers are big fools ..you help a man & you want to play god in his life ..! It can't work..More so a man that is now in power yet u want dictate to him how he should exercise his power..nonsense,even a fool should know power corrupt and it is like fire that does not know the one that set it up
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by Jidibia(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by okuneddie(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
May God punish and destroy my enemies, like he is destroying the ingrates that ganged up on GEJ. Saraki, Tinubu, Kwansako, oby, and the rest. Amaechi get ready for your own dose

stop cursing urself dear.......u are ur own number one enemy
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by gsalvatore: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kwankwaso is not even a man of loyalty... He was never been know for his loyalty towards constituted power or higher power even when he was in power.

He deserves what he is getting...

NB: kwankwaso is a fraud and not really intelligent as people might want us to believe... He worked as a Governor (so will lesser men think) but his waste of resources as a Governor was epic...He was overlord... Now its time to sweep the street he used to own.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by VanOmiyale: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
So it was Kwankwaso that installed the gov not the people? We are in trouble in this country.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide by henryhemon(m): 3:17am On Apr 29, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
May God punish and destroy my enemies, like he is destroying the ingrates that ganged up on GEJ. Saraki, Tinubu, Kwansako, oby, and the rest. Amaechi get ready for your own dose

Aren't you a clown ? People that are more comfortable than your generations n you say God is destroying them,when did you become God's spokes person? ThankGod humans are not God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue / Fatima Buhari Marries Gimba Kumo Today, October 28th, 2016 / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.