Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Evil Beyond... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Beyond... (259 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) / Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Beyond... by Ghostheart(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
The presidency and the institution of government in Nigeria is in lack of both the prAll animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than othersnciples democracy and that of life's and properties.

From the word's of 'a good few', the handwriting on the wall is clear enough for the gifted to gain understanding from what is going awry with this administration, many thought GEJ was an abject failure, I think it's better of , for them using their same methodology to compare success and failure, the good from the bad, for there's a saying that has never reflected it's meaning, 'One Nigeria'.
Are we still one or there's an implementation of George Orwell's novel, Animal Farm, where all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
Let the buhari administration not belittle the votesr that fought to put them where they are now or the doom that hit GEJ, though his was a conspiracy will smack APC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Now? / Are Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn? / Organization, Style Consistency, And Readability Are Great Tools For An Accurate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.