Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? (72662 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nicolars(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Just came across this not long ago,
Abeg isn't it true

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by hbxpert: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
BAD GUYSZZ

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by gbens2000(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by ayodotcom(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lmao...Neva thought of it

It might have z meaning though grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by IamPatriotic(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
END of discussion

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by MosakuAW(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kai!

Naija i hail oooo!

In every pain, Naija will surely create fun and in every Joy, Naija go still create seriousness.

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by SleekAboki: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hope they didn't pass Dijia around like tiwa?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
hmmmm dis ppl sha
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by HERSLEY(f): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol one of the reasons I love 9ja. People can be smart! Especially on twitter. Not the dummies here always tribe fighting.

245 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by timiay(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lolz oga ooo
Doro is a cheerful giver..... .
Cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, Fynestboi)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by mrnuur(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol one of the reasons I love 9ja. People can be
smart! Especially on twitter. Not the dummies here always tribe fighting.

U sure say u wear pant under that dress??

185 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nicolars(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
mrnuur:

Baba no come derail thread ooo wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by SubtleFRED(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Teebillz or whatever must be a kid...hoping on the wife for his career. He should just commit suicide. If that's the only solution he knows. The death of one makes way for another.

In a nutshell, a man should be in charge of his emotions not allowing a jezebel to ruin him and his career.

Not all that glitter is gold

13 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by georjay(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol one of the reasons I love 9ja. People can be smart! Especially on twitter. Not the dummies here always tribe fighting.

hersley
hersley
hersley

why are you doing this to yourself
@dp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by doublewisdom: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
mrnuur:

dashes out of thread with Usain Bolt speed to go check dp..........

walks slowly back into thread pantin & sweatin

lahi lah illalahu
lahi lah illalahu
lahi lah illalahu
ye kamayafarayara
repa yamakaya baratatatata
repopopopopopo marakaya!

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by HornyTiwa(f): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is not funny,He is just jealous of her success

2 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
georjay:

hersley
hersley
hersley

why are you doing this to yourself
@dp
mtchew!

NANSENSE!

I c art of creativity in a beauriful dress joor cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by georjay(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
mtchew! NANSENSE! I c art of creativity in a beauriful dress cool
art of creativity... hmmm Toor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by DrChukzy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
What a coincidence!
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by jtwest(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Slowly eating my popcorn as I check dis hersley's dp, art of creativity? Hmmmm d guy wey ask d pant question dey observant gan o, just make sure ur eyes no follow u reach judgment day cos dem fit no allow u enter heaven wit am.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Helkayklassic(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
If Teebillz should see this, Mayweather and Pacquaio cannot stop him from jumping over third mainland bridge. So funny.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by dsmooth1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
''K ''K ...person wey truly wan comit suside no dey talk,, all dey do is jux write a short note, wnda y tbliz neva write dat notee,,,,

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by hazyfm: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by HERSLEY(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
jtwest:
Slowly eating my popcorn as I check dis hersley's dp, art of creativity? Hmmmm d guy wey ask d pant question dey observant gan o, just make sure ur eyes no follow u reach judgment day cos dem fit no allow u enter heaven wit am.
lmao... Funny u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na wa o,wetin punna go cause for dis world,d hand of punna no fit hold am
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by LecciGucci: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:

babe thank ur ass
ur ass loves u..
take care ur ass my dear!..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by NobleAngell(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Eyah. Meanwhile,
Dija: Doro like for u anything Wey doro like for u;
Korede Bello: Doro mega, doro super, doro star, doro megasuperstar.
The innocent kids were singing while the adults were discussing 1 ashawo.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by mankindoneal(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
What I fail to comprehend is that why must it be that kind typical nollywood acting way Teebillz do. If person want to commit sucide, is it that difficult and dramatic.

4 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by computerboy: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Even the song "Eminado" exposed much. I told my guy about it then, now he's believing me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by omenka(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
So true.. Politics board be so irritating right now I decided to hang out here.

But your picture though.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja / Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.