Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) (46840 Views)

Hilarious! When You Ask Your Son The Full Meaning Of ' WWW'(pic) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) / When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Jimi23(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
LePrezident:
And what is Dangote doing on the list? Is he a politician?

A "dormant" politician. U garrit? Lol.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Jimi23(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
san316:
Buhari: 16 years of PDP corruption that caused this heat cannot be reduced in one year. And we have identified three areas; insecurity, corruption end faawa. (that man sabi ansa off point eeehn)

ROTFL @ fawa. U meant to say "kwarapshian and fawa" koh?
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Orion21: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dicksonokeke:
When you ask a Nigerian politician whats there take on the heat

Laff e yaff kee mii...
Chai.. Op nice one. I had a good laugh

Oya make i com go sleep
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin Aregbesola, Kachikwu, Ambode and Orubebe are the best
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by kenoz(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by mcdoweller(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Nailed it
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Boyoski09: 12:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Hon. Patrick obahiagbon grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by LePrezident(m): 4:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Jimi23:

A "dormant" politician. U garrit? Lol.

Lol
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Oluwapresley:
Don Jazzy: Doro is a cheerful giver
Dr Sid: Doro knack pass carpenter wey don dey knack before
Tiwa: Doro na Tiwa
It all makes perfect sense now

So Doro na Tiwa? grin oh boy, de tin make brain ooo cheesy
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2016
chai!!! you are wicked grin grin grin
HERSLEY:
Lmao!....... Wondering what bubu would say.
Modified... O my! He said: "Ze weather is fery kwarrapt".

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by HOLYMASK: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lmao!....... Wondering what bubu would say.
Modified... O my! He said: "Ze weather is fery kwarrapt".

That was not what he said. He said,
" mai pimpils, I yam zravlin prom quantry to quantry to buy their welder. Bery sun our welder will be rike china welder.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nibeo: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2016
This is my best laff in years. Neighbors thot I was crazy,best post ever.
But will sure like to hear Mama Peace's take on it[color=#000099][/color]
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Wright22: 12:59am On May 27, 2016

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Wright22: 1:15am On May 27, 2016
aaa

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Wright22: 1:42pm On May 31, 2016

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Wright22: 12:19am On Jun 01, 2016
sdafsd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo ... Teaching A Confirm Amateur How To Use Computer During Chatting / Funny Chicken Pictures / Definition Of Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.