Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes (938 Views)

Young Artist To Watch Out For In 2017 / Top Five Underground Acts To Watch Out For In 2017 / Vote Without Being Drawn To A Particular Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Watch out as I put all other Nairaland artistes (koastar, Airforce1, Andyblaze,
Iamsynord, Kylez and others) on the run with my first 2016 single to be dropped this weekend...the King is Here with full force!!!
Re: Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by Andyblaze: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Iamsynord, Kylez and others) on the run with my first 2016 single to be dropped this weekend...the King is Here with full force!!!

tongue
Re: Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by DAvIt0(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2016
In anticipation
Re: Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by dagr8(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Optimisticgondy:

Oya na , let's go there

cc Manweysabi, TheShootist
Re: Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
DAvIt0:
In anticipation
dagr8:

Oya na , let's go there

cc Manweysabi, TheShootist
Yes guys.. I'm showing them no mercy angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2016
Good morning, happy new month and happy Sunday, family.

I want to apologise for my failure to drop the song this weekend. As some of you know that, for a song to be released, it has to be copyrighted to prevent intellectual property(ies)'s stealing.

The song is readily on ground, but can't be posted online until it's fully copyrighted; but I have assurance that all will be done early this first week of May.

I want to implore you all viewing to follow this thread as the link to the new thread of the song will be posted here as soon as it is released. Thanks so much for the love and I promise to always strive to make your delightfulness my priority.

Thanks so much and God bless you all. Amen
Re: Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
Good evening guys, the song is finally dropped on the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3086443/nairaland-artiste-gondy-drops-2016#45317238

Re: Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by newscool(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2016
# Newscool music drops this dope dancehall song titled "bulala" a fusion of # afrobeat
+ # makosa download at mynotjustok.Com newscool bulala

Re: Watch Out!!! Battleline Drawn Between Me And Nairaland Artistes by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2016
newscool:
# Newscool music drops this dope dancehall song titled "bulala" a fusion of # afrobeat
+ # makosa download at mynotjustok.Com newscool bulala
Why not post this on your own thread, man?

(1) (Reply)

New October Mix: Desire Mixtape By Dj Latitude / Deejay's Hangout - Come In If You Are A Deejay / Olamide Melo Melo Hilarious Parody By Ogidi Olu & Woli Agba (HILARIOUS VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.