Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Classic Putin! (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Classic Putin! (video) (609 Views)

Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classic Putin! (video) by blackjack21(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Classic Putin! (video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
I was reading through the comments from the facebook link you posted above and I found these sterling comment posted by Wilson Ifeanyi-Chukwu Oguike.

The only people that hate Putin are those westerners who illegally invaded Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and got stopped in Syria by Putin. He is coming to hunt the west for their atrocities in Africa and Middle East. If not for Putin America and their allies would have destroyed the world. Power is shifting.

@OP - Do you have any other video that demonizes the saviour of the universe - Vladimirovich Putin? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Classic Putin! (video) by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Did you see the part he referred to those factory workers as cockroaches? It is actually funny. Sadly, business owners around the world put their businesses above human lives, and the world need tons of Putins to put them in order. Unfortunately there is only one Putin.
Re: Classic Putin! (video) by ValerianSteel(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2016
It's one thing to be blind.It's another to choose to be blind.

Time will tell cause Putin won't have the reins to power for long,then y'all blind worshippers will see the damage he has done to Russia with his ego and corrupt ways.
Re: Classic Putin! (video) by blackjack21(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Zoharariel:
I was reading through the comments from the facebook link you posted above and I found these sterling comment posted by Wilson Ifeanyi-Chukwu Oguike.

@OP - Do you have any other video that demonizes the saviour of the universe - Vladimirovich Putin? grin

Nope. I just stumble on that too and decided to share.

Putin is one hell of a guy that inspire fear/respect. I swear you could feel the stamp of his authority even through your device's screen.

RESPECT

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Black Lives Matter / Tanzanian President Flying Economy Class / LMFAO! Democrats Vote For Collin Powell And A "Bald Eagle" In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.