Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie (965 Views)

Husband And Wife Taking A Shower / This Is Just A Rare Photo Of A Masquerade Taking A Selfie In Imo State. / When A Chinese Girl Is Taking A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie by evatee(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
I got this pix from a frnd BBM and I wish to share with you. This ladie was seen taking a selfie in a mini zoo see what happened to her.....

Re: See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
lol......na by force to take selfie
Re: See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
What's that monkey trying to do?
Re: See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie by evatee(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
I think the monkey is tryna do.....see her mouth sef....I can imagine the kinda water that will be dripping from her body.
Re: See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie by Destined2win: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..monkeys follow sabi better thing

1 Like

Re: See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie by segzyj(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Monkey self wan take her sellfie
Re: See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
lwkmd....even monkey self sabi beta tin

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When You Can't Just Wait To Break The Shell(photo) / Caption This Funny Photo Of The Power Situation In 9ja / Check Out This Hilarious Employment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.