Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. (1587 Views)

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / Fayose Has No Right To Ban Cattle Rearing In Ekiti – Fulani Herdsmen / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by mauriceju2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
I'm rearing lions, Tigers, snake etc, to feed them is becoming hard. please can I get a national feeding bill passed for my lions to feed on people goat, sheep & cattle etc?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol... what happened to your dragons?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by mauriceju2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
i also need national feeding bill passed for my dragons to feed too, please help, is very urgent
Equalizer:
Lol... what happened to your dragons?
Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by gbens2000(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Another one roaming
Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by acenazt: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
My dinosaurs are starving too. This change will kill my pets ohh
Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by mauriceju2(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fulani cattle feed on farmer' sources of income and their cattle business is personal business like Igbo's business and Yoruba farming business and Niger Delter fishing business but you are ready to pass a national feeding bill for Fulani cattle
gbens2000:
Another one roaming
Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by SleekAboki: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Aso rock villa has enough food for your animals. Your rights as a free citizen entails that you demand a grazing corridor in Aso Rock!
Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
mauriceju2:
i also need national feeding bill passed for my dragons to feed too, please help, is very urgent

Simply ask government to sentence all her citizens to death because your lions and dragon can't differentiate between humans and cattle...

Meanwhile hope you've taken your afternoon drugs?
Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by mauriceju2(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
our law makers will pass a national feeding bill for your dinosaurs too if they can do for Fulani cattle
acenazt:
My dinosaurs are starving too. This change will kill my pets ohh

1 Like

Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good of you. You can cut your left hand to feed them. Then cut the right later.
Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by mauriceju2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
You don't want my Lion to feed on your cattle and goat but you want your cattle and goat to feed on people farm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by mejai(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin wink
Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by jaybee3(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please take your exotic pets to the NASS
Re: I'm Rearing Lions, Tigers, Snake Etc, To Feed Them Is Becoming Hard. by mauriceju2(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2016
but i am from the minority and i don't have the number of vote to get my way through
jaybee3:
Please take your exotic pets to the NASS

(1) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Commissions Rumueprikom-Rumuolumeni Road In Rivers State(pics) / Shame! See The Deplorable State Of A Popular Airport In Nigeria (photos) / Why Buhari's Appointments Does Not Follow Federal Character-femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.